By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2015 NPD Thread! Hardware and software in OP!

darkenergy said:
DonFerrari said:

Well you have to thank him, he is seeing how much you are able to see through MS PR.

And on the best lineup ever... one of MS spokeperson said like 1 week ago that from the looks of things 2016 holiday will see the best lineup on xbox history.

It's my choice whether I or others agree with them or not, the way I see it I think 2016 will be better than 2015. Games like Gears 4, Scalebound, Quantum Break, Sea of Theives, and Crackdown 3 look to be a better lineup.

so 2015 wasn't the better in history right? ok good to know you agree with us

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:
So, how much more PS4 will sell over X1 in Dec NPD ? I say 350k more. Let's see if I'm right.

Xb1 will win December NPD by 50 - 150k

grubbler said:
Nate4Drake said:
So, how much more PS4 will sell over X1 in Dec NPD ? I say 350k more. Let's see if I'm right.

Sorry Prinz. Not happening

Roronaa_chan said:
grubbler said:
Nate4Drake said:

you will be proven wrong on 14th january

ps4 won because of the $349 - 429 bf and cod bundle preoders and sales.
not the $299 UC blackfirday deal

this effect won't continue in december
and the xbox is one week (the biggest week) longer at $299, while the ps4 is back to $349

xb1 can easily win

grubbler said:
Roronaa_chan said:
grubbler said:
Nate4Drake said:

and the xbox is one week (the biggest week) longer at $299, while the ps4 is back to $349

xb1 can easily win

Around the Network
grubbler said:
Roronaa_chan said:
grubbler said:

xb1 can easily win

Bump material is always welcome

Roronaa_chan said:
grubbler said:
Roronaa_chan said:
grubbler said:

xb1 can easily win

Bump material is always welcome

I LOVE Bump Threads!!!

Im bookmarking this joint.

gooch_destroyer said:
grubbler said:
Roronaa_chan said:

xb1 can easily win

This was a flaweless answer.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

@Ali It won't be down next year but that's just your opinion, I say its not a failure while you say it is so let's agree to disagree.

@onekartvita no its not base on hope it's up to those who decided if one agrees or not.

@Don you clearly misunderstood but whatever you say.

Proud to be a Californian.

DonFerrari said:
darkenergy said:
DonFerrari said:

Well you have to thank him, he is seeing how much you are able to see through MS PR.

And on the best lineup ever... one of MS spokeperson said like 1 week ago that from the looks of things 2016 holiday will see the best lineup on xbox history.

It's my choice whether I or others agree with them or not, the way I see it I think 2016 will be better than 2015. Games like Gears 4, Scalebound, Quantum Break, Sea of Theives, and Crackdown 3 look to be a better lineup.

so 2015 wasn't the better in history right? ok good to know you agree with us

For the sake of fairness, the lineup of next year can surpass the current one, so it is not wrong to say they had the best lineup in Xbox history this year and will have it the next year as well. If they top this year, then they can claim the same and it flies since they are technically right...

grubbler said:
Nate4Drake said:

Bashing in 3, 2, 1...