By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Dreams Galore [UPDATE: First Game Made With Dreams]

Thanks GG ! Your continued contribution is much appreciated ^_^

Around the Network
Lauster said:
Thanks GG ! Your continued contribution is much appreciated ^_^

I thought there was a new vid every Friday but for some reason it was either not or or they've not uploaded it yet. I can't wait to see some logic plans in this thread once the Beta goes live.

edit:

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

Game is looking good, Maja is looking incredible!

Question could u make micro machines on this?

DEAD_ORIGINAL said:

Yes.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
DEAD_ORIGINAL said:

Yes.

Right well on that bombshell im getting it goodnight!

P.S Dreams can come true u know u got have them.

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

The game looks absolutely incredible, and they've streamlined the creation and removed the many limits LBP had. It literally seems to be a case of, if you can think of it, you can make it, and it's accessible to everyone. I expect many wonderful things to come from this. I do wonder if some games within Dreams could run into copyright issues.

Profrektius said:

The game looks absolutely incredible, and they've streamlined the creation and removed the many limits LBP had. It literally seems to be a case of, if you can think of it, you can make it, and it's accessible to everyone. I expect many wonderful things to come from this. I do wonder if some games within Dreams could run into copyright issues.

There were copyright issues with LBP but it didn't affect it much. In fact, MM are on the record saying lots of devs/publishers actually didn't mind at all.

The PS5 Exists. 

I know nothing about this game, tagged for later.