By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Dreams Galore [UPDATE: First Game Made With Dreams]

walsufnir said:
So is that Project Spark on PlayStation?

No, it's LBP3D.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I don't konw if I will like this game, but one thing is for certain that I'm going to buy it.

As always media molecule is just pushing the limits of gaming. I mean this game looks better graphically than most games AND the gameplay elements are infinite. WAT.
I can't wait. I really want this game. I just hope they can add everything they want into the game.

Areaz32 said:
As always media molecule is just pushing the limits of gaming. I mean this game looks better graphically than most games AND the gameplay elements are infinite. WAT.
I can't wait. I really want this game. I just hope they can add everything they want into the game.

I think they're on a mission. They're trying to create a game that allows them to create games. What they're doing is giving us each iteration one at a time: LBP/LBP2/LBP3/Dreams. They adopted an in house philosophy of only using the tools they are giving to us to build the games that come with them, but I think they're drilling even further than that. They're creating this as much for themselves as they are for us.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Areaz32 said:

I think they're on a mission. They're trying to create a game that allows them to create games. What they're doing is giving us each iteration one at a time: LBP/LBP2/LBP3/Dreams. They adopted an in house philosophy of only using the tools they are giving to us to build the games that come with them, but I think they're drilling even further than that. They're creating this as much for themselves as they are for us.

I definetly agree. I'll be sad if the dream of PSVR never gets fulfilled because then they have really made it.

If you can develop modern games and even future games with Dreams then i think it will be absoloutely amazing. 

I think his name was Mark Healey, he said that Dreams would be almost as powerful as Unity... That is one heck of an ambition.