By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Dreams Galore [UPDATE: First Game Made With Dreams]

asqarkabab said:
SnakeDrake said:

What blood borne is not enough but don't worry kratos will be back soon enough.

Didnt play bloodborne 

Hope we will see kratos soon 

You should great game

I predict the next GOW will release the same year as near.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
LipeJJ said:
I'm interested in Dreams, but I have to admit that I don't have a clue what it's about. :P

I you know what LBP is about you'll know what Dreams is about.

Creating stuff and sharing/enjoying them? 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Its by MM, I'm in. It might not be a day one purchase (99% of my games aren't so...) but I'm gonna buy this game.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

LipeJJ said:
I'm interested in Dreams, but I have to admit that I don't have a clue what it's about. :P

As far as I can tell, it's a powerful creation tool. It allows you to craft interactive games, movie sequences or even still-life figurines.

twintail said:
are there different art/ graphical styles?

There are things like this :

Around the Network
Wright said:
LipeJJ said:

As far as I can tell, it's a powerful creation tool. It allows you to craft interactive games, movie sequences or even still-life figurines.

Yeah, this idea is awesome. I'm only worried about it being hard to use.

Hopefully it's intuitive and fun to create stuff as it was on their previous games. Let's see what E3 brings us... I would like to see normal people playing it for the first time to have a good picture of the concept in action.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I've gotta say that I'm honestly done with the whole "build your own game" genre. If I wanted to build a game, I would. I want to play a game, stop asking me to do your job.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
I've gotta say that I'm honestly done with the whole "build your own game" genre. If I wanted to build a game, I would. I want to play a game, stop asking me to do your job.

I'm not sure... is this a joke post ?

Azuren said:

Yeah...that's not really how that works...

Actually, it's super insulting to the teams of people that spent years working to make these games.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Azuren said:

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but how many "build your own game" games are there? I can only think of the RPG Makers, Project Spark and now Dreams.