By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - About Crash

Shawn Layden was wearing this at PSX. A Crash Bandicoot t-shirt at an event where people are hoping for new Crash Bandicoot game, but he didn't announce anything.

The only logical explanation for the Shawn Layden Crash Bandicoot 'stunt' is that he is preparing us for a later announcement similar to the Final Fantasy 7 port last year.

What do you think?

Don't copy random editorials.

Around the Network

I wouldn't put any stock in it. Like Phil Spencer's Battletoads T-shirts. When I hear that Sony purchased the IP from Activision, then and only then will there be something to be excited about. I like my R&C though. Crash has had his time.

It was the only Sony-themed T-shirt he owned XD

It could be, but honestly it's starting to get annoying, first Reggie with his pins, then the dude at XBox's E3 with the Rare T-shirt and now this, there is plenty of ways to give hints, why limit yourself to clothing ?

Don't copy random editorials.

You should join my 3000+ members Crash Community on Ps4, just search for narvikgutten :)

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network

Sony is probably working with Activision to bring a Crash Bandicoot remake to PS4.
There is no chance that they will buy the IP back... :/

As someone else mentioned in another thread, 2016 will be crashes 20th anniversary. I'm certain a new exclusive game will be announced next year

The big disapointment was that he say ''whoa the show start with uncharted imagine what we see next''!!! and all we see the worst sony press conferance ever, for me at least that no one for all games i m not interest, some indies was good not the pixel ones, that i can't remeber there names, was so many. Lets hope Sony left the Super VR with epileptics games on there and we forget about VR on E3 When they announce 299$ price

Remaster Crash game sound possible, if we see how people like to pay games that already have just with some pixels upgrade

The dream is dead.

Is Crash Bandicoot still removed for some unkown reason on Activision's site? I Just checked...It's still removed from their site. That's a long time to remove all titles from your site.

Laydon seems to be the king of teasing:
E3 2014- Vibribbon
PSX 2014- God of War
PSX 2015- Crash

I still don't want to give my hupes up. Though the 20th anniversary is just around the corner. 

Fake Kaz nails it again:

Someone posted a nice list on neogaf of all the possible Crash Bandicoot hints:

1. Crash Easter Egg at the Playstation Launch Trailer (Street Sign)
2. Playstation Brazil tweeting Crash 2 days before the Launch of PS4
3. Playstation Europe tweeting about Crash 
4 Regarding the 20th Anniversary Sony posted a photo of playstation Cakes with Crash on top of them
5. Sony posting a photo with some iconic video game characters - Crash among them
6. Playstation Denmark tweeting a photo of Crash in a Christmas Costume
7. in Playstation Access Video you can see a Crash Bandicoot Sign in the Background saying - Lost Bandicoot
8.Shawn Layden wearing a Crash Bandicoo Shirt on Stage of the PSX