By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - [Anime] whats your top 10 series right now

Oh my!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Tagging this thread so I can come back and see what Animes I have missed....and a top 10 geesh that is going to be hard seeing as i watch and love so man.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I will say this though I WISH they would create an Anime for "Noblesse", "Tower of God", "Feng Shin Ji", "The Breaker/The Breaker New Waves", "Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru", "The Gamer", "Soul Cartel", "Black Haze", "ID", "Tough" and finish the "History's Strongest Disciple" Anime.

Super_Boom said:
kyokusanagi said:

I'm going to wait on the 2011 since is not finish yet.

The characters i like are: kurapica and killua.

I wouldn't wait honestly. The 2011 anime actually has a pretty solid conclusion, and there really isn't much more material to adapt currently. The author of the manga has been on hiatus for a while, and there are only seven chapters that haven't been adapted into anime yet, meaning that the anime won't even be able to continue until he starts releasing chapters on a consistent basis again.

At this point, it seems more likely for the series to be rebooted a third time rather than for the 2011 anime to continue with new material. And even if that did happen, you'll likely be waiting 5+ years for the anime to end...very optimistically.

If thats the case, I'll watch it. i just hate to wait for new material on daily or weekley, i just watch finish animes with a few exceptions, pokemon, hajime no ippo since i'm already watching it and dont want to have tons of anime like that.

Waiting is not the problem for me naruto is one that i still waiting to watch it, i know the manga finish but i want the anime to finish, i mean the whole series,same with one piece and bleach.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

No particular order cause it's too hard to decide it

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Serial Experiments Lain
Ghost in the shell (all of it)
Yuru Yuri
Steins;Gate
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
Higurashi
High school DxD
Non Non Biyori
Gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?
Love Live!

Yes I know that's 11

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
I will say this though I WISH they would create an Anime for "Noblesse", "Tower of God", "Feng Shin Ji", "The Breaker/The Breaker New Waves", "Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru", "The Gamer", "Soul Cartel", "Black Haze", "ID", "Tough" and finish the "History's Strongest Disciple" Anime.

I wish black people made anime. I mean, they could make stuff such as this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

I wish black people made anime. I mean, they could make stuff such as this:

LMBO! And I am sure they would too lol

Wildcard36qs said:
I'm liking the list. You have them in a document you can send me? I have watch at least half the list, always needing to more to watch.

http://www.openoffice.org/download/

Download Open Office version 4.1.2

It is like Microsoft Office except just as good, but 100% FREE! Just copy & paste my list into a documaent then hit save & put it wherever in your PC or Laptop etc you want to save it as/at. If you cannot do that, then I can try to email it to ya in a zip file or something. Let me know sup. =D

TheGamer95 said:
1. One Piece
2. One Piece
3. One Piece
4. One Piece
5. One Piece
6. One Piece
7. One Piece
8. One Piece
9. One Piece
10. Dragon Ball

lol smh

Like I said b4.... YOU'RE ALL VERY WELCOME FOR MY POST ON PAGE 12!
I <3 to get youngbux interested in "good Manga/Anime"! Have fun reading & watching my ubahness! ;)