By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Awards: Categorie "Most Anticipated Game" got wrong nominees

Zelda U is not even guaranteed to release next year.Also Horizon is more anticipated sense it is new and on the most popular system, duh.Outside of the small fanbase for the WiiU no one cares about Zelda.FF15 will most likely miss next year too.You are right that QB does not belong on the list and No Man's Sky should not be the most anticipated.

Around the Network
JNK said:
mornelithe said:

"A picture can say a thousand words" 

A thousand words takes on avg 7.7 minutes to say.  So, then consider how much a video can produce :P

well in my opinion that just prooves how anticipated this game is. There arnt those videos about uncharted or other games.

LOL This Star Citizen game is not anticipated.The video you  posted does not even have 1 million views.In comparison the Uncharted 4 reveal has over 8 million and the Sam Persuit video has over 6 million.

Its funny because No Man's Sky is actually my most anticipated game. lol

Teedy said:
Zelda U is not even guaranteed to release next year.Also Horizon is more anticipated sense it is new and on the most popular system, duh.Outside of the small fanbase for the WiiU no one cares about Zelda.FF15 will most likely miss next year too.You are right that QB does not belong on the list and No Man's Sky should not be the most anticipated.

Horizon: Made by Gorrila Games. Last game Killzone Shadowfall = Metascore 73. Killzone as a franchise was never really sucsessfull or beloved by fans. Never managed to be as good as Halo on the xbox.

Zelda U: Mady by Nintendo EAD 3. Last Game: Zelda Skyward Sword = Metascore 93. Made the game with the highest metascore ever (99).

Cant tell me Horizon is more anticipated. Also it really just looks like a new random open world rpg/action adventure. Nothing to special.

Here is a poll: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=209920&page=10#1

Everything on the list deserved it to win more than No Man's Sky imo.