By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Awards: Categorie "Most Anticipated Game" got wrong nominees

Yes! I so agree with you there!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Wow, did No Man Sky really win? How did that beat the likes of Horizon and Uncharted 4? I agree though, Zelda U should have been on there.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

My top 5:

1) Horizon
2) Uncharted
3) Mass Effect
4) Quantum Break
5) No Man's Sky

How Zelda U was not on the list was pretty baffling.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Yeah, I never understood why Zelda U wasn't present in that category.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Gears of war 4
Uncharted 4
Zelda Wii U
Quantum Break
Mass Effect 4

Would be way more accurate

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I don't even know what Star citizen is.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Gears of war 4
Uncharted 4
Zelda Wii U
Quantum Break
Mass Effect 4

Would be way more accurate

I am a user in neogaf and vgchartz and visit more sites everyday, i dont see anyone anticipating gears of war 4.

On topic, this was voted and no man sky won, it deserves to be there dont you think?.

Oh Gears of War 4 will be huge. Sonygaf might disagree, but don't let the nerds fool you.

Look at VGC hyping up some niche Japanese games... This is not representative at all. No gaming forum is.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

axumblade said:
I think the list consists of titles we know will be out in 2016. Out of the titles you listed, the one that seems furthest along in development is ff xv, which is in the polishing phase with no actual release date set. (Though I could be wrong since I have no idea what Star Citizen is). )

I doubt that as The Last Guardian has been in development since the stone age and is questionable whether it releases next year at that but it made the list, Star Citizen raised hundreds of million in crowd funding, I think it's safe to say it's heavily anticipated, the videos on the net will give you an idea on what the game is aiming to do.

Really? I know everyone has their own opinions and such...but NMS over Uncharted 4 or Horizon?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.