By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [UK] Black Friday week: 315k consoles sold, PS4 beats XB1 by ~5k

Pretty good!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
poklane said:
bananaking21 said:

Massive sales for both consoles in the UK.

PS4 will do huge sales this holiday.

still no word on XB1 crossing the 2 million mark?

Nope, I'm starting to believe such an announcement hasn't been made at Microsoft's request. The XB1 has most definitely passed 2million in the UK by now.

This! Xbox one already crossed 2 millions in UK for sure but MS don't want people to have an estimative of how much Xbox one is selling WW(we have USA numbers and JP numbers already.Putting UK,which is Xbox second biggest market,in the mix and we can have pretty safe estimative.)

Even without official confirmation we still have a pretty good guess how XB1 is WW, we don't really need confirmation for that. I think they wont confirm it because people will just say that the PS4 reached that milestone 7 months ago, which makes XB1 sales look bad.

I wasnt sure ps4 winning over uk, but good thing we can now call complete domination.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

I'm surprised a little, thought the X1 would edge it.

Kresnik said:
Everyone wins!

Except someone wins more than the others which means one is technically the winrar out of all this, especially if we go by the domination comments.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Does the Wii U not exist in UK? Not even a mention of how bad it sold.

Chazore said:
Kresnik said:
Everyone wins!

Except someone wins more than the others which means one is technically the winrar out of all this, especially if we go by the domination comments.

It's only domination worldwide or eu wide in this case.  Both ps4 and x1 are beasts so far in the UK.  

Robbie2010 said:
Does the Wii U not exist in UK? Not even a mention of how bad it sold.

Either the Wii U did 32k or is part  of that 32k that is left after you take away the PS4+XB1 sales from 315k. Not sure if they include handhelds in those consoles sold numbers.

Considering that Microsoft tends to win Black Friday, PS4 winning by even 5,000 units is pretty impressive.

Good sales for both. Wish XO sold like this around the world though.