By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tidux - Next PS4 Firmware Almost Ready (rumour)

Wait what? new firmware means 4.0 that also means new features. We don't know anything about beta testers. Probably we see @psx and i bet is somenthing huge to be announce there. Definitely don't roll out so soon

Around the Network

I hope he's right... and it allows me to play PS2 games!! Would make for an awesome Christmas present.

aLkaLiNE said:
I've never really trusted tidux tbh.

I don't know why there are still threads based on this fanboy-account. Seriously.

Also, didn't Sony change their beta OS procedure so anyone can participate?

binary solo said:
Why did he trademark "soon"?

Perhaps because some from GAF say "Soony" when they talk about Sony firmware releases and features.

Hiku said:
Tidux: "Tomorrow, the sun will rise. Probably..."

But #PS4 #Playstationfamily he #PS4#PS4 has #PS4 been#PS4 right(tm)@yosp before#PlaystationNetwork!

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
binary solo said:

Perhaps because some from GAF say "Soony" when they talk about Sony firmware releases and features.

The soon with trade mark is unofficially a blizzard thing.... diablo3 x2 announce at psx or tvga?

binary solo said:

First thing I thought about when reading it

sabvre42 said:
walsufnir said:

The soon with trade mark is unofficially a blizzard thing.... diablo3 x2 announce at psx or tvga?

Tidux, is that you?!

of course it will be a new firmware around the corner, didn't they release a new SDK with the core 6 unlocked? new firmware is mandatory in this matter and besides theres always one coming, even if it is just to kill bugs and improve features already in place. nice prediction captain obvious.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

sergiodaly said:
of course it will be a new firmware around the corner, didn't they release a new SDK with the core 6 unlocked? new firmware is mandatory in this matter 

No it isn't. That stuff goes to people currently developing for PS4, it  changes nothing in our PS4s.