By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tidux - Next PS4 Firmware Almost Ready (rumour)

This could be hogwash but with PSX closing in it seems a brave prediction to make if he's not at least reasonably certain:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Almost and soon absolve him from accountability
It can be at PSX or 3 months from now.

Roronaa_chan said:

But but but he's an insider and leaked some vital information that could mean something one day! Now go there, pay him attention and like his tweet!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

There will be a PS4 update soon.

Now I'm an insider!!!

Some interesting and predictable reactions. There's usually months between updates and PSX is nearly upon us. If Tidux is right (guess or not) and we see it announced at PSX, I'm going to add it to the times he's been right before and not just dismiss it because it's 'cool to do the GAF thing.' If Colin and Greg use him as reference and they clearly have inside information of their own, I'd say he's probably got some connections that correlate with what Colin and Greg know themselves.

I'm not here to defend him and I'm not here to dismiss him.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Aw yeah, I am totally excited for some system stability improvements!!

I've never really trusted tidux tbh.

Roronaa_chan said:

/end thread

Soon can be anything, it can be half a year from now and Tidux will claim that he's right. Tidux needs to give us date, a week or predict a month which isn't totally Captain Obvious (such as April or later) or he honestly can GTFO.

Just look at all of Tidux's prediction/leaks and you'll notice that every single one of them is him being Captain Obvious, such as PS4 being 1mil+ in November. Until Tidux predicts/leaks something not totally obvious I have no reason to believe him.

Why did he trademark "soon"?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I was wondering when we would get another stability update. Thanks for the info Tidux.