By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - week ending Nov 29th 2015

27k for ps4. Really good hold. It will only go up from now on. Rainbow 6, minecraft retail and bloodborne old hunters edition are the next releases. Should keep things lukewarm in anticipation of fallout 4!

Good legs for battlefront and black ops.

Wii U. Solid hardware bump and great legs for splatoon and Mario.

Vita, nice to see hardware increasing for the holiday and minecraft making its holiday push too.

And last but not least the Monster selling out everywhere! I'm more amazed with the hardware boost it gave the 3DS.

Around the Network

For those wondering about Wii U let's look at the weeks prior from previous years
Week 46: 2013- 15906| 2014 - 14002 (kart bundle)| 2015- 17921 (splatoon bundle)
Week 47: 2013 - 21002| 2014 - 9615| 2015 14684
Week 48: (current week) 2013 - 28518| 2014 - 12496| 2015 - 20256

So yes, This is the week Wii U Starts to rise. Expect a huge jump next week
Week 49: 2013 - 48762| 2014 - 24469

Next week should be nearly double/double of this week if history repeats itself.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Goodnightmoon said:
GunMage said:

Not sure, but I think there is a Splatoon bundle...

But that bundled was released before, this is not the first week of it.

Thanks for the response, friend.

Int this case...wow, why the WiiU rise?

EDIT: I saw the post above...pure holiday power!

Beautiful week!!

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

My god, I figured everyone who was buying Monster Hunter already had a 3DS for the most part. That's quite the hardware boost for it.

Then again, 1.5M is pretty crazy.

Around the Network

Like from the other thread. MHX and the 3DS Shined this week and got November!

Yes!!! Wii U above or near that 20k mark!!!
And Splatoon and SMM up sooooo High!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

GunMage said:
Goodnightmoon said:

But that bundled was released before, this is not the first week of it.

Thanks for the response, friend.

Int this case...wow, why the WiiU rise?

I guess is the holiday season that is always generous with Nintendo and of course the bundle still having effect. Is nice to see it wasn't only a one week bump.

By the way, somebody knows if Monster Hunter X will come to the west?

Damn the 3DS isn't saturated in Japan already? People upgrading to New 3DS?

Nautilus said:
There is a big difference betwenn famitsu and Media Create 3DS numbers.I wonder why.
And Wii U is at 20k this week!Is there a specific reason for this or is just the holiday numbers kicking in?

I can tell you why: you forgot to add all the 3DS SKUs in the Media Create numbers.

Holidays are starting for real now, we should see rather good boosts for all hardware, especially Nintendo hardware which always dominates the holidays in Japan. (And well, I guess outside of the holidays as well )

EDIT: And good hold for BO3. Maybe it could do 300k lifetime physical before it falls out of the chart (probably not, but you have to set some high goals )