By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Selling Console Does Not Equal Best Console.

Best selling console = x
Best console to OP opinion = y

So
If Wii < X360/PS3 then x < y
When Y = Xbox One then Xbox One > PS4

Around the Network

It's the best console for most people though. The best is decided by the masses not an individual so even if you prefer the Xone that doesn't mean it's the best console in general.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

The_BlackHeart__ said:
The same XBox fans that said that the XB1 was going to catch-up to PS4 sales, performance and game scores are now the ones saying that sales, performance and game scores don't matter.

I have nothing against having a preference. But please don't try to justify it by saying that the aspects your preferred console is lacking, are irrelevant, because you are not fooling anyone.

We need names.

Best selling console does equal the most popular console, and therefore the best console for most people. But its as subjective as Coke and Pepsi. Most people would rather make the less popular choice simply because they enjoy it more.

Jega = Anti-Sony

Just food for thought.

Around the Network

It is good to have you back Jega lol

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

But you're an xbox fan and only own X1 how can you really say then lol

Hiku said:
Netty said:

Coming into this thread I knew the OP's console of choice would be XB1.

Was just thinking that.

Only someone who prefers a "losing" console would go out of their way to point this out.

It's basically "Xbox 1 will catch up and beat PS4."
*A few years later*
"Oh wait, it's not, so you all need to know that that doesn't mean it's not the best console!"

Well of course. It's like the loser said "But but but sales don't mean anything".

Thank you to all those happy to see me back. Glad to be active again.

TThe best selling one  (ps4) seems to have a brighter future than the other one "xbox1"