By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - my sega megadrive (genesis) is more precious to me then ps4

KyleeStrutt said:
I fail to see why we should care in all honesty.

This.

Around the Network

I would never get rid of my megadrive, master system or my megadrive II. Just would not happen.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

iLikeEggs said:
This is why I don't understand why people always harass others for their preferred console. I hated the ps3. It was, IMO, a huge huge huge downgrade and decline in quality from the ps2 and has a very boring library. I enjoyed my Wii more than it, and I have enjoyed my Wii U much much more than my Xb1 or PS4. I literally have two games for ps4 (most exclusives are very disappointing) and 4-5 for Xb1 (mostly multiplats to play with my friends that don't PC), yet I have 18 for my WiiU, the system that gets crapped on daily from most people. Not everyone has the same tastes. I will never play another Infamous or Quantum Dream or Knack, since they all bored me to tears and just were not fun, yet I know that people love those games. I don't want to play games that I feel forced to finish just to validate my purchase.

We all have different tastes.

Well to be fair, the Wii U has a year ahead of both the PS4 & XB1. So if you want a solid comparison, wait until next year. I'm sure both of the systems will get MUCH BETTER. Especially the PS4. As for the PS4 right now, get Bloodborne, lot of people love it. Especially the old hunter expansion, last time i been to FB it was still trending there.

Dont try that hard to buy it.You will have more oportunities to buy it, and next year, there is a good chance that its going to be even cheaper.So keep your old consoles with you!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

DONT SELL IT!

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

I don't sell stuff I think I might miss later on anymore. I had this whole big complete collection of radio plays on casette when I was a kid. I sold it all in a yard sale when I thought I got too mature and cool for it and regretted it terribly only months later. I sort of regret it to this day, as I still love the franchise and still listen to the radio plays.

If I want something I save up my money. If you're only missing 100 dollars, wait a little, save your money. You've been undecided for four months already, if you had saved up 20 bucks a month you could buy your ps4 next month already. Also you might be able to find a good deal in the post chistmas lull.

Never sell it. I sold my precious SNES back in the days to afford more N64 games and a few years later I really hated myself because of it. I did get another one but it just wasn't the same...

My NES, Genesis, SNES, Dreamcast... hell, even my PS2 is more "precious" to me as well because for starters, they don't make them anymore. You can walk into every store and buy a PS4 so, apart of the money issue, who gives a shit if it explodes or get stolen? My NES, in particular, is my freakin' childhood so that will never leave me unless someone is dying and my collection, and the value that it's worth, could save their life.

I know that feeling, but I had to sell my precious SNES to get a PS3 back in 2009...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

iLikeEggs said:
This is why I don't understand why people always harass others for their preferred console. I hated the ps3. It was, IMO, a huge huge huge downgrade and decline in quality from the ps2 and has a very boring library. I enjoyed my Wii more than it, and I have enjoyed my Wii U much much more than my Xb1 or PS4. I literally have two games for ps4 (most exclusives are very disappointing) and 4-5 for Xb1 (mostly multiplats to play with my friends that don't PC), yet I have 18 for my WiiU, the system that gets crapped on daily from most people. Not everyone has the same tastes. I will never play another Infamous or Quantum Dream or Knack, since they all bored me to tears and just were not fun, yet I know that people love those games. I don't want to play games that I feel forced to finish just to validate my purchase.

We all have different tastes.

The thing is opinions are irrelevant and nobody cares. The fact is that the world disagrees with you and the majority rules. The WiiU is not a good system to the majority so what point are you trying to make? Your preference is just YOUR preference.

I could careless about old consoles and only have a PS2/PS3,niether of which I play anymore.Old consoles have not value because they games are outdated personally.