By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Rumor: PS4 Sold Over 1M Consoles in November, Setting a Few Records on Black Friday

Tidux being Captain Obvious just as always lmao. With the price being $100 lower and having price parity instead of a $50-$70 difference anyone can predict a 160k rise in sales, lets be real here.

Around the Network

Will believe when Sony do their PR, we may get one on the closing of Cyber Monday.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I belive this is actually true with fallout, battlefront, jc3 and rainbow isx
i would haveeven belivee2 million

Tidux also wrote on Twitter: "Oh and best selling console WW during Black Friday is... (Drumroll) #PS4"

Meaning X1 won US? Yeah, I don't think so but his tweet could point to him claiming so.

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:
Tidux also wrote on Twitter: "Oh and best selling console WW during Black Friday is... (Drumroll) #PS4"

Noone should take Tidux too seriously.

I think he was booted off NeoGaf for this kind of idiotic behaviour amongst other reasons.

A million would be a rather lackluster result on the heels of October's lackluster performance. The question wasn't a million, it was how much past a million it would go.

Puppyroach said:

Meaning X1 won US? Yeah, I don't think so but his tweet could point to him claiming so.

I have no idea why you would interpret that Tweet in that way. He's simply saying 'well obviously.'

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm happy to say I contributed to that 1m!

Currently most hyped for: FFXV and Zelda U

Wondering why he didn't say over 2 million. 1 million is obvious