By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Rumor: PS4 Sold Over 1M Consoles in November, Setting a Few Records on Black Friday

Nate4Drake said:
Tmfwang said:
PS4 is beast

No further words.

Congrats Sony!

Actually, an "a" could be added but, yeah... good sales for Sony lol

Around the Network

I got excited then I read it came from tidux and my hype went down though I wouldn't be surprised if ps4 sold that amount.  There are plenty of hints that point in that direction.

Only over a million seems a bit low given the 2 limited edition consoles releasing earlier in the month, and a $299 PS4 right up to the end of NPD month (Saturday). But considering a lot of those records are about PSN and not actual console sales perhaps the YoY increase isn't that big after all.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Funny that people are saying they expected more when all tidux did was say it was >1,000,000. That makes no sense to me. That could be 1.1 million or 1 billion. It's hard to be disappointed about such an incomplete statement.

awesome news well deserved for ps4

Around the Network

AWESOME

Puppyroach said:
So, close to last year? What did it sell then, 900k?

The article clearly says its over a million. .. which would be amazing

johnsobas said:
Honestly would be expecting more than that, and constantly referring to PSN records rather than sales records would be a bad sign. It's just a rumor though.

A bad sign?  Sellion a million is a bad sign now?

Vena said:
A million would be a rather lackluster result on the heels of October's lackluster performance. The question wasn't a million, it was how much past a million it would go.

Who posed that question.  That sounds like a made up. 

gooch_destroyer said:
For a system that has no games, it's doing pretty well.

Lol if the ps4 has zero games, then the xbox one has -2 games and the wii u has -18