Does it deserve it?

Yes! 66 54.10%

No, Monolith should make a new game 44 36.07%

No, this game sucks (Lol) 4 3.28%

What is Xenoblade Chronicles? 1 0.82%

Eh.... John Cena 4 Smash? 7 5.74%

Total:122
leedlelee said:
I imagine Xenoblade is going to get the Ocarina of Time treatment and get a rerelease of some kind every generation...
My one concern is that Monolith will just become the Xenoblade studio...
That doesn't really allow an abundance of creativity...

Um... have you looked at thier history?? Xeno is the one franchise theyve consistently worked on since 2002 (98 if you count Xenogears). The longest time between Xeno games was 06 and 2010, just 4 years.  They really havent made anything outside of the Xeno franchise thats been too successful either. Well at least the Project X Zone (formerly Namco X Capcom ) franchise looks to be doing OK I guess. It did get a sequel after all, even if it seems like it wont live up to the 1st one sales wise... yeah so Xeno factory it is

Around the Network

This game was ported to the N3DS and became available in the Wii U eShop, let it rest a couple of years.
I'd love to see a remake of this game in the future but don't just slap on HD textures, wait a couple generations and do a proper remake. There are many areas the game could improve, such as inventory and quest management, it would be a shame for a 4th version of this game not to address any of its issues, but instead just focus on making it prettier.

MotherBound said:
In an interview with the developers of Xenoblade 3D, it was originally going to be a HD remaster on Wii U, but then they decided against it because the game is so big and they wanted it to be portable. Sad choice, sad choice indeed

really? Did I miss that?

Who at Monster Games/Monolith Soft/Nintendo is responsible for that?

leedlelee said:
I imagine Xenoblade is going to get the Ocarina of Time treatment and get a rerelease of some kind every generation...
My one concern is that Monolith will just become the Xenoblade studio...
That doesn't really allow an abundance of creativity...

Well, it's already available on the Wii U eshop in Europe, so it may also come to North America and Japan.

And even if they are just doing Xenoblade games in future, those games are completely different from each other so I don't think they'll loose creativity.

No the game got re-relaes for the 3ds a few months ago, if they made a remake they would receive a lot f backlash, the game looks pretty bad but it a gigantic game and would probably take a lor of time to make, i also dont believe it would sell that well on wii u, maybe for nx

Around the Network

I want it to happen, but I want the Xenosaga trilogy to happen first.

NX launch title calling it!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Ultrashroomz said:
Hell yea, I'd love an HD remake of Xenoblade.

It probably won't happen though.

Pretty much what Ultra said. The 3DS version makes me think we're unlikely to get a HD remake, but so long as it isn't so long between XCX and the next title I can forgive them.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wii version only €9.99 today (European eShop)

No need for a remake, just a HD port would be great and I would fall in love for it again :)