By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got myself a Playstation 4 :D

Tagged games:

What did you guys get for this holiday season?

Playstation 4 155 79.90%

Xbox One 25 12.89%

WiiU 14 7.22%

Total:194

Congratz

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

Congrats dude!
Next games to buy are Bloodborne and The Witcher 3.

both are awesome games. so yes!

Game of the Year 2015 Nominates in my opinion are:

Metal Gear Solid 5, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3, Falllout 4

<3

BasilZero said:
KazumaKiryu said:

thats great : ) okay, i wish you many fun with the uncharted-games. Maybe you like "The Last of Us" too : ) personally - my favourite is uncharted 2. but Uncharted 4 is coming in march 2016, so - its very exciting for me. <3

PlayStationExperience - i hope the new "Level 5"-Game is coming. Please Ni No Kuni 2 and Ni No Kuni Remaster for the new ps4-player.

I'm loving Uncharted - gonna get The Last Of Us as my next PS4 game for sure - just hope it goes down on sale again during the Christmas time ;o

That is interesting. Is "the Last of Us" your "first time"  ?
for me its better than Uncharted, but both are great. the emotions and characters, so great <3 And the world is so great and sad. "Last of Us" is one of the best games of all time - That is sure. I hope the best for you at christmas.

Dude, you MUST get TLOU and Bloodborne ASAP haha. Also if you're into quirky rpgs I'd recommend Transistor, it's a lot of fun, with a really deep battle system, and it's not too expensive on the PSN store (IIRC)

dude, your list..like you need to add Tales of Berseria.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Welcome to the true master race.

How much did you pay for that Type-0?

PC principle though.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

zero129 said:
OneKartVita said:
zero129 said:
Dr.Vita said:

Congrats dude!
Next games to buy are Bloodborne and The Witcher 3.

He plans on upgrading his PC next year. IF it was me and he could wait id leave TW3 till then and get it for his PC, since the should be lots of great PC mods out for it by then. Plus it should have the enhanced edition with all the DLC plus both expension packs released by then also.

Or he can just play it now like everyone else and if he still cares about mods or improved graphics he can get it cheap in a sale next year or whenever he upgrades for pc.  

Clearly i know Basil, and i also know he has a huge backlog of PC games already and now many "Exclusive" PS4 games he is going to want to play.

Since by the time he gets around to playing the witcher 3 (cos of his huge backlog), he will have payed more money for it now then he will for the enhanced edition once it launches on PC.

Plus some experiences are just better on PC's and WRPG's are one of them. So like i said since he wont be playing it till next year anyways he might as well wait for the Enhanced edition on PC.

In fact once Basil upgrades his PC, i can see most of his 3rd party games being on that, since he will have a much more powerful PC then he does already .

And the is no harm in this, since when i get my PS4 it will just be for the Exclusives and my PC will be for 3rd party.

If he really wants to play it then play it now.  If he's a backlog like most pc gamers then it's filled with titles bought cheaply on sale and it's probably so big he'll never play them all.  Might aswell put one of the best games this year to the front.  

I'm sure he'll buy mostly exclusives for the ps4 but it's worth it for many 3Rd parties too.  

Battlefront one of the biggest shooters of the year only has 14k players online.  They will be hardcore so unless you want to get wrecked you'd better play it on ps4 where there's a proper mix of casual,  medium and hardcore.  

Maybe he prefers a small hardcore community but personally I enjoy games more when I do well. Just some friendly advice for Basil. 

BasilZero said:
Groundking said:
Dude, you MUST get TLOU and Bloodborne ASAP haha. Also if you're into quirky rpgs I'd recommend Transistor, it's a lot of fun, with a really deep battle system, and it's not too expensive on the PSN store (IIRC)

Yep I wanna get both ^_^

As for Transistor - got that wishlisted for Steam :P

It's better if you get it on the PS4, for the speaker on the PS4 controller. Trust me, hearing the voice of the sword coming from the controller is more engaging. 

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

OneKartVita said:

If he really wants to play it then play it now.  If he's a backlog like most pc gamers then it's filled with titles bought cheaply on sale and it's probably so big he'll never play them all.  Might aswell put one of the best games this year to the front.  

I'm sure he'll buy mostly exclusives for the ps4 but it's worth it for many 3Rd parties too.  

Battlefront one of the biggest shooters of the year only has 14k players online.  They will be hardcore so unless you want to get wrecked you'd better play it on ps4 where there's a proper mix of casual,  medium and hardcore.  

Maybe he prefers a small hardcore community but personally I enjoy games more when I do well. Just some friendly advice for Basil. 

I'm confused, I mean what is the harm in him having a huge backlog and adding Witcher 3 to his PC later on?, I mean Zero put forward some good pros to that side for one.

Also for Battlefield not all are hardcore either, I've been playing that game for the past week now with a friend and we've been whopoping ass with EE-'s and had a good share of losses as well, all the players on PC aren't hardcore killers with Skynet precision, I happen to play with both my gamepad and M+K for the game as well and always find a match full of players for practically every mode. I think he'll find he can play BF on whatever he wants, even PC just as much, there isn't really many reasons to not game on PC, especially for someone like him who does and has reasons to already, I'd let him get what he wants and if it's exclusives then so be it, that's all I'll ever see consoles for these days anyway.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
OneKartVita said:

I'm confused, I mean what is the harm in him having a huge backlog and adding Witcher 3 to his PC later on?, I mean Zero put forward some good pros to that side for one.

Also for Battlefield not all are hardcore either, I've been playing that game for the past week now with a friend and we've been whopoping ass with EE-'s and had a good share of losses as well, all the players on PC aren't hardcore killers with Skynet precision, I happen to play with both my gamepad and M+K for the game as well and always find a match full of players for practically every mode. I think he'll find he can play BF on whatever he wants, even PC just as much, there isn't really many reasons to not game on PC, especially for someone like him who does and has reasons to already, I'd let him get what he wants and if it's exclusives then so be it, that's all I'll ever see consoles for these days anyway.

Excuse the pun but there is zero harm in it.  He's putting his opinion forward and I'm putting mine.  Both valid.  And with sooo many more playing battlefront on ps4 or xbox compared to PC that would obviously be the ideal community in my opinion.  it will continue to srink and it will reach problematic levels on pc long before it will on ps4. 

Oh and there's another good tip.  Basil if you're buying battlefront much later because of your backlog get it on ps4 because the community will still be of a sufficient size!