By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got myself a Playstation 4 :D

Tagged games:

What did you guys get for this holiday season?

Playstation 4 155 79.90%

Xbox One 25 12.89%

WiiU 14 7.22%

Total:194
BasilZero said:
V-r0cK said:
Congrats on your purchase! You're now ready for the storm that's coming in 2016!

These 'Day one' editions I find odd because I've honestly yet to see non-day one editions. MGSV also has a Day one edition. Personally they should've just put a stick on the plastic rather than ruining the cover. /rant of 'day one editions' lol

Yeah its strange o.O.

Though the store I went to had Day One Editions and the regular editions though. I was like - same price - might as well l0l.

Tempted to buy Bloodborne now but I really really want TLoU to go on sale and get that first n_n.

Bloodborne is on sale now n_n

Wow i've yet to see a regular edition of these Day One editions in Canada.  But you definitely made the better choice with the Day one edition if they're the same price.  Hope you enjoy the FFXV Demo!

If you're a fan of Fromsoftware then you have to get Bloodborne =)

I don't recall your deals in America, but currently our Canadian black friday deals comes with GoW3 (at bestbuy) or TLoU (at walmart) free with the Uncharted PS4 bundle that's on sale as well.  Did yours have an offer like that too?  Only because I would've said if you really wanted TLoU you should've went to Walmart. But again, I'm not familiar with the American deals.

Around the Network

Enjoy! It's a great console, and you bought it just in time for the onslaught of games next year!

BasilZero said:
V-r0cK said:

Wow i've yet to see a regular edition of these Day One editions in Canada.  But you definitely made the better choice with the Day one edition if they're the same price.  Hope you enjoy the FFXV Demo!

If you're a fan of Fromsoftware then you have to get Bloodborne =)

I don't recall your deals in America, but currently our Canadian black friday deals comes with GoW3 (at bestbuy) or TLoU (at walmart) free with the Uncharted PS4 bundle that's on sale as well.  Did yours have an offer like that too?  Only because I would've said if you really wanted TLoU you should've went to Walmart. But again, I'm not familiar with the American deals.

Unfortunately all the deals here were practically the same in terms of the PS4 bundle.

$299.99 for the Nathan Drake collection bundle - nothing else comes with it lol.

I really want to get Bloodborne but at the same time I have this feeling that a GOTY edition is coming out next year lol.

You're probably right and should wait, I can definitely see a GOTY edition for that game.  That's what I'm waiting for for Batman AK. 

Besides, with your 3 Uncharted games and FF-Type 0 and FFXV demo, you have plenty of games to hold you down until the GOTY Bloodborn edition comes out ^__^

Congratulations! I finally bought myself a Wii-U just for Xenoblade X. PS4 has to wait until FFXV, DQ11 or Star Ocean 5 releases in the western world since there is not a single game of interest for me yet.

BasilZero said:
V-r0cK said:

You're probably right and should wait, I can definitely see a GOTY edition for that game.  That's what I'm waiting for for Batman AK. 

Besides, with your 3 Uncharted games and FF-Type 0 and FFXV demo, you have plenty of games to hold you down until the GOTY Bloodborn edition comes out ^__^

Yep (plus I got other platforms of games I want to play as well XD).

The main reason why I'm saying it is because Sony in EU released a GOTY edition that comes with the game and the DLC lol.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/13/bloodborne-game-of-the-year-edition-launches-on-25th-november/

Nice! I did not know that.  I hope Sony brings the GOTY edition to NA, just wouldn't seem fair.

Around the Network

Congrats and welcome! My nephew sold his X1 on Craiglist yesterday to pick up a PS4 today. He got that same one along with TLOU, Black Ops 3, and NBA 2K16. He says game consoles were moving pretty fast when we went to get his. It's gonna be an interesting holiday season for VGCharters to say the least.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

zero129 said:
Dr.Vita said:

Congrats dude!
Next games to buy are Bloodborne and The Witcher 3.

He plans on upgrading his PC next year. IF it was me and he could wait id leave TW3 till then and get it for his PC, since the should be lots of great PC mods out for it by then. Plus it should have the enhanced edition with all the DLC plus both expension packs released by then also.

Or he can just play it now like everyone else and if he still cares about mods or improved graphics he can get it cheap in a sale next year or whenever he upgrades for pc.  

BasilZero said:
OneKartVita said:

Or he can just play it now like everyone else and if he still cares about mods or improved graphics he can get it cheap in a sale next year or whenever he upgrades for pc.  

I still want to play The Witcher 1 and 2 before I get into 3 - by that time I'll more likely will get TW3 on PC XD.

I wanna focus more on my backlog that I have for my PS3, WiiU and 3DS alongside my new PS4. A lot of first party and third party exclusives to catch up to!

Back logs are a bitch. I wish we could freeze time so we could get them finished. 

Time to get an Xbox One for me...although i probably wont even play it

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

BasilZero said:
Dr.Vita said:

Congrats dude!
Next games to buy are Bloodborne and The Witcher 3.

Bloodborne and The Last Of Us Remastered are the next two games I will be buying for my PS4 :o

I'll be getting The Witcher 3 on PC - gonna build a new gaming PC next year ;p

Good choice.