By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got myself a Playstation 4 :D

Tagged games:

What did you guys get for this holiday season?

Playstation 4 155 79.90%

Xbox One 25 12.89%

WiiU 14 7.22%

Total:194
BasilZero said:
tiffac said:
You fool! How could you support such plagiarist, exclusive buying & evil company?! You should be ashamed!!!

Did you buy FF Type 0 just for FFXV Demo too? xD

Nope - Type-0 HD was a game that I actually wanted - went to the store and got the Day one edition - wasnt expecting getting the demo at all so this was a great surprise.

Oh yeah, you did mention a couple of times that you were interested in FF Type 0 in some other thread(s).

Well enjoy the game. :)

Around the Network

Congrats on your purchase.

TLOUR and Bloodborne are really the 2 best games on PS4 currently IMO, you really can't go wrong with those games.... Except those are going to spoil the experience you'have with others games...The Witcher 3 included, even if TW3 is still excellent though.

On PS4 one of my fav game (along with TLOUR and Bloodborne) is still Far Cry 4 which got an impressive version on console, it's one of the most immersive game on PS4 and the game is really fun. If you like Star wars, you have to play Battlefront, another very impressive game, be warned though, it's a game for casuals gamers but it's a fun game.

If you haven't already played them, don't forget small games or indies that are still excellent like Braid, Limbo, Journey, Fez, Super Meat Boy, Velocity 2X, Rocket League, Oddworld or Resogun. 

For next year besides AAA games you mentionned don't forget small gems like The Last Guardian.

yes, thats awesome. have fun <3

gratulation <3

just get this game called bloodborne

BasilZero said:
deviliscry said:
just get this game called bloodborne

It is on my wishlist ;)

I love games like Bloodborne - got Dark Souls 1 and 2 on Steam and enjoyed both!

good loock

Around the Network

Awesome dude, looks like all your games are remasters so you won't see see true potential but they're all still awesome games, those uncharted are incredible.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Rocket league is awesome fun by the way. And you should give The Witcher 3 a shot, goty for me. Metal gear is ok if you can withstand the repetitive nature of the missions.

BasilZero said:
StokedUp said:
Awesome dude, looks like all your games are remasters so you won't see see true potential but they're all still awesome games, those uncharted are incredible.

Yeah I'm fine with that.

Ironically first PS4 game I will get in 2016 will also be a remaster - got my eyes on for Gravity Rush Remaster XD

First non-remaster game I'll get is gonna be Bloodborne unless a GOTY edition comes out or is announced - if not that then Star Ocean 5 or Persona 5 whichever comes out first.

Unless there's some mad deals in 2016 for the already released games lol.

I can't wait for Star ocean and persona 5. Another game I'd reccomend that's coming out and only just been announced so it'll be a while is Valkyria chronicles remaster from PS3, a really good game and they've announced a brand new one Valyria chronicles azure revolution.

ff15 demo... wow, the graphic is so amazing. your eyes then... i see the light :D
play metal gear solid 5 or next year PERSONA 5. <3
uncharted 4 is coming in march 2016 : )

subscribe me on youtube ( MyTop-5 ) : ) i post new trailer, on 12. december the firs yakuza 6 trailer and playstation@experience trailer : D and this weekend my top 5 (best ps*-games) ect its funny and good, i hope ^^ i wish you fun with the uncharted collection. what is your favourite uncharted-game? or its your "first"-uncharted :D ??? so exciting <3 black friday was awesome.

BasilZero said:
KazumaKiryu said:

ff15 demo... wow, the graphic is so amazing. your eyes then... i see the light :D
play metal gear solid 5 or next year PERSONA 5. <3
uncharted 4 is coming in march 2016 : )

subscribe me on youtube ( MyTop-5 ) : ) i post new trailer, on 12. december the firs yakuza 6 trailer and playstation@experience trailer : D and this weekend my top 5 (best ps*-games) ect its funny and good, i hope ^^ i wish you fun with the uncharted collection. what is your favourite uncharted-game? or its your "first"-uncharted :D ??? so exciting <3 black friday was awesome.

Subbed! Sub me as well ;O!

I own Uncharted 1 and 2 on PS3 but havent really played them yet - so technically you can say this is my first Uncharted game.

StokedUp said:

I can't wait for Star ocean and persona 5. Another game I'd reccomend that's coming out and only just been announced so it'll be a while is Valkyria chronicles remaster from PS3, a really good game and they've announced a brand new one Valyria chronicles azure revolution.

I'll get Valkyria Chronicles Azure Revolution but the remaster for the first one I wont get cause I already have the Vanilla version on PS3 and I have the PC version on Steam.

thats great : ) okay, i wish you many fun with the uncharted-games. Maybe you like "The Last of Us" too : ) personally - my favourite is uncharted 2. but Uncharted 4 is coming in march 2016, so - its very exciting for me. <3

PlayStationExperience - i hope the new "Level 5"-Game is coming. Please Ni No Kuni 2 and Ni No Kuni Remaster for the new ps4-player.