By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got myself a Playstation 4 :D

Tagged games:

What did you guys get for this holiday season?

Playstation 4 155 79.90%

Xbox One 25 12.89%

WiiU 14 7.22%

Total:194
BasilZero said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Im not sure if you gona enjoy Witcher 1, I fear the game might not have aged well at all, Witcher 2 is probably still very solid but Witcher 1 I have my doubts.

Cant be as bad as Dragon Quest 1 on the NES which I finished last month lol

Haha, ye theres no beating that. It's not a graphical thing tough (not entirely anyway), Witcher 1 even back when it was released was praised for having a strong storyline and very imersive RPG elements (wich are all true) but had as a negative clunky controlls and somewhat slow gameplay (wich is also true). It was CDPRs first game ever so its understandable the gameplay wasnt the most fluid. I never replayed Witcher 1 after beating it, Im afraid the gameplay might have aged rather badly but if aspect of the game doesnt anoy you, youre gona have lots of fun. 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
KazumaKiryu said:

That is interesting. Is "the Last of Us" your "first time"  ?
for me its better than Uncharted, but both are great. the emotions and characters, so great <3 And the world is so great and sad. "Last of Us" is one of the best games of all time - That is sure. I hope the best for you at christmas.

Thanks! And yes - I never played the PS3 version - I was planning to buy it for my PS3 but they announced it for PS4 so I decided to wait until I get a PS4 :p

oh my god. THAT IS PERFECT FOR YOU!!!!!!!! GOOOOOO AND BUY LAST OF US , NOOOOOOW : D :D :D

oh men, so amazing : )