By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 localization to avoid possible "treatment of women" backlash

Random_Matt said:
Game isn't that great any more, i believe the original creator or whatever said it merely sells on a sex appeal rather than being a decent fighting game.

DOA5 is actually the best DOA in years and definitely much better than 4.

Around the Network

I'm betting that someone will make it uncensored on the PC version. So I'm not worried. Wait... is there a PC version?

bunchanumbers said:

I'm betting that someone will make it uncensored on the PC version. So I'm not worried. Wait... is there a PC version?

nope just PS4 and Vita

At some point feminists would express women freedom trough sexualisation and would have welcomed such game.
Thank you third wave feminism.

and people complain about xenoblade chronicles X censcorship xD

Around the Network

Censorship, censorship everywhere.

I wonder how long it's going to take for them to learn that they are the ones damaging themselves, not us.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Well I think feminism is part of the issue, but not the only issue.

If it had any chance of selling like a million units, well I think Koei Tecmo would say feminists can eat a dick, this is coming.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Why is everyone talking about censorship? Nothing in the game is changed, it's just not being localized like 90% of all other Japanese games. At least some console manufacturers are nice enough to give us the valid option of importing the game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Holy shit! Anita and co. are actually making a difference. I honestly can't believe this. If I gave a damn about this franchise I would be livid!

Rhonin the wizard said:
WC4Life said:
Someone make a petition, this is bullshit

Someone already did.

Thank You. Signed.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198