By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 localization to avoid possible "treatment of women" backlash

I'll import
And continue to not buy games infected by feminism

Around the Network
Wright said:
Ruler said:
Such BS...... anyways China gets my money instead they will have english version over there

I agree, but depending on the case, importing might turn out hella expensive.

You dont have to import you can just make a hongkong/singapure account and buy psn cards from PlayAsia for the indevidual countries, if you dont mind digital.

Someone make a petition, this is bullshit

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Good guy Sony idoesn't give feminazis a chance, is region free.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

siavm said:
The series is not great. I tried it on 360 and it is not good. If they don't want to bring it over it may have less to do with what they said and more on it being a bad game that they did not improve on besides graphics. If senran kagura can make it here on the 3ds I don't see why temco would start caring how their games (that have been this way here) are looked at now.

Yeah, it's pretty horrible. I couldn't get a single Achievement, either.  Total waste of money..... but I still want to buy it.

Around the Network

they could release the vita version in the west. Even feminists ignore vita releases. 😁

Ruler said:
Wright said:

I agree, but depending on the case, importing might turn out hella expensive.

You dont have to import you can just make a hongkong/singapure account and buy psn cards from PlayAsia for the indevidual countries, if you dont mind digital.

Well, that is clever. I might try that out, though if I find it cheap I'll import because I prefer physical. It will also fit having Xtreme 1 and 2 physical too.

-snip-

8=D

Carl

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

8==D

I wonder if too graphic for VG

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

WC4Life said:
Someone make a petition, this is bullshit

Someone already did.