By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Games Do You Plan on Buying By the End of the Year?

Bloodborne Game of The Year Edition and whatever game I find in the cheap around Christmas. :P

Around the Network

Only Xenoblade Chronicles X for now, but I'll pay attention to the Steam Sales as always, and who knows what will happen .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

BasilZero said:
Eikichi134 said:
Bloodborne Game of The Year Edition and whatever game I find in the cheap around Christmas. :P

There's a Bloodborne GOTY o.O?

Yeah, it's more like a Complete Edition with The Old Hunters DLC.

Mario Kart 8, and probably Super Mario Maker. Possibly something on Steam if there's anything I want on sale.

BasilZero said:
Eikichi134 said:

Yeah, it's more like a Complete Edition with The Old Hunters DLC.

Must be a EU thing cause I dont see it online for any stores I buy games from :/

Sadly you are right, as far as I know we only get it in Europe which is a bit of a weird decision.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Mr_No said:
Fallout 4 probably.

What are your expectations? Do you think its going to exceed them or not so much? Your avatar is a symbol of your intelligence as a gamer. :D Whats your top 5 of 2015 if you don't mind me asking? top 5 with scores?

I expect it to be Fallout 3 with a fresh coat of paint. I hope my expectations get exceeded because I've been hearing and seeing things about it. But Fallout always tends to be fun for me, even if it's on consoles. Ocelot frowning... is that sign of intelligence a good or a bad thing? I don't think I've played enough 2015 games to give a proper judgement. I've skipped a ton of games like Shadow of Mordor, DA: Inquisition, The Witcher 3, etc, and I got a PS4 by August. I can say that my Top 2 of the year are MGS V: The Phantom Pain (8.5) and Batman: Arkham Knight (9).

Pretty much just Xenoblade at this point. Got a gift voucher from a friend for my birthday, might also put that towards finally getting Splatoon.

Fallout 4 is on my radar, but probably not until the GOTY edition.

Dragon Age Inquisition: Goty edition and Dying light are the only two games that I'll buy. Will browse for other games, of course, but right now I only want these two games.

The XCX SE I really don't have money for anything else right now. But if I do I will probally pick up some games that I missed for the Wii U.

Heavy Rain / Beyond on PS4

maybe Fallout 4 PS4