By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Games Do You Plan on Buying By the End of the Year?

Xenoblade Chronicles X is the only one left that I'm certain I'll be buying. I may pick up Yo-Kai Watch if there's a decent deal at launch (launches same day as Xenoblade here) and I feel like picking it up at the time. Depending on pricing, I might also pick up Fast Racing Neo.

Aside from that, I might pick up a few more back catalogue titles depending on deals. If things like Devil's Third, Far Cry 4, Lost Dimension, Rare Replay and Resident Evil: Revelations 2 can be found for around $10-25 each, I might pick them up.

Around the Network

XCX and whatever other JRPG's take my fancy.

Halo 5 and Tomb Raider for X1, Battlefront and Uncharted collection for PS4.

XCX and Fast Facing Neo.

I think my excitement for the former has pretty much exploded over the past week as previews have started to come out.

Sometimes I wish I had broader tastes in games. I got nothin'.

Around the Network

Fast Racing Neo....
Currently playing Beyond Good and Evil on GameCube, it should keep me busy.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is the only game I will need. I just preordered the limited edition recently.

PS4:
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Bloodborne: The Old Hunters

PC:
Fallout 4

Vita:
Steins; Gate

Trails of Cold Steel is only thing pre-ordered for rest of 2015.

Nothing ! I have Fifa and Bo3 and there is nothing i really need for the next couple of months, the next Game i will buy for sure is Uncharted 4 and maybe i will pick up Far Cry if its good. And after that Games like Gran Turismo and Horizon, but who knows when they release^^

And then i still have Rocket Leaque or Yugioh when i dont want to play Fifa or Bo3, but i have to admit Bo3 is awesome as shit and i also love doing all the Challenges which i have never done in Cod really.

Oh and for PC i have Age of Empires ! :D
Would love to play Empire Earth 1 (Best game EVER for me) with a Friend, but sad that the Game doesnt work on Win 8 or higher ! :(