By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Games Do You Plan on Buying By the End of the Year?

I'm gonna get Xenobalde X and Rainbow Six Siege for sure by the end of the year, anything else is up in air.

Anything you guys will be getting for sure by the end of December?

Around the Network

Just Cause 3 if the port is as good as advertised, Dragon Quest Heroes again if the port is good and Helldivers if it arrives in Dec and is a good port.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Buying? Probably none. Receiving as gifts: Just Cause 3, Black Ops III, AC: Syndicate and Guitar Hero: Live.

Xenoblade Chronicles X and Stella Glow.

Also Rise of The Tomb Raider for my sister for X-mas :D

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I picked up Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and The Wonderful 101 today and plan on grabbing Xenoblade Chronicles X when it comes out.

Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles X is all I'm really going to need.

Might ask for Mario Tennis (unlikely) or Stella Glow as a Christmas present or something though.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Nothing, but I'm sure I'll be receiving a few games as gifts.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Buying bloodborne the old hunter and trails of cold steel that is the later is actually releasing this year. And maybe some vita games if I find a good price in stores. And probably if there's good games on psn for the holidays sales.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

XCX

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

"Xenoblade X" and "Fast Racing Neo". Maybe "Nathan Drake Collection".

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7