By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Krystal will not be in Starfox Zero

Tagged games:

That´s ok, I mean the game is a reboot so it makes sense she is not in the game

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Well fuck how am I supposed to get my fix?.

I remember those animations! The one that has Pokemon Snap is still my favorite.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

I remember those animations! The one that has Pokemon Snap is still my favorite.

That one also cracks me up each time lol

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Good. I associate Krystal with failure. This game keeps sounding better and better, while SMTxFE or whatever they're calling it now keeps sounding worse.

Chazore said:
AZWification said:

That one also cracks me up each time lol

Poor guy.. He couldn't find the damn pause button!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Why would she be? Star Fox Zero is more or less a retelling of the first game. That means Fox had not met Krystal yet.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

AZWification said:

Not a huge loss to be honest! I will never undersand why so many people want Krystal in Smash.

Moveset. There's no Smash character, yet, that uses a staff. Krystal with a moveset based on Star Fox Adventures would be a neat fit into the game.

Check this video out for a description of a really solid moveset.