By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Krystal will not be in Starfox Zero

Tagged games:

As this is supposed to be a semi-reboot of the franchise from its roots, that makes sense.

Around the Network

Whew.. dodged a bullet there.

Much prefer the core team of Fox, Falco, Slippy, & Peppy. They can definitely bring back characters like Bill or Kat if they want though!

Obviously she isn't in this game. She didn't join the crew until AFTER the Lylat Wars. People are rejoicing over nothing. That's like being happy that Navi wasn't in Skyward Sword.

Well fuck how am I supposed to get my fix?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

This is a travesty.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Obviously she isn't in this game. She didn't join the crew until AFTER the Lylat Wars. People are rejoicing over nothing. That's like being happy that Navi wasn't in Skyward Sword.

Thank God for that! lol

CaptainExplosion said:

Oh god, I remember that one. XD

I really miss that series, wonder if they got past Supah Nin10d0h 3.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

AZWification said:

Not a huge loss to be honest! I will never undersand why so many people want Krystal in Smash.

Cause she has a fury muff, something modern girls lack these days. There is a fetish forthat kind of thing.. and feet lol.

RavenXtra said:
Whew.. dodged a bullet there.

Much prefer the core team of Fox, Falco, Slippy, & Peppy. They can definitely bring back characters like Bill or Kat if they want though!

Kat is confirmed, she makes an appearance in the Treehouse footage, on Zoness. 

Seems like a good decision to me, honestly.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread