By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm waiting for Zelda: Skyward Sword HD because we deserve PROPER CONTROLS.

I don't get what is the deal with the motion controls in Skyward Sword. The were responsive for me and many other people, but it also isn't responsive for other people. Maybe they're not playing it right?

But I can get why others would prefer a button for swinging the sword (which I do).

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network

Am I the only one who actually liked this game's motion control?

It'd definitely help, but not enough for me to get it.

I wonder if they can just remove Fi from the game while they're at it...

This thread is a joke, right?
Skyward Sword has the best controls in the series. It entirely focuses on motion-controls and you can't remake that game without them.

Around the Network

So new thread that isnt "SS is worst game ever"!?

I loved motion controls in SS, fighting was very interesting because of that.
In any case SS HD is almost certain on NX, probably without motion controls or you will have that option.

I had fun playing Skyward Sword despite the lack of "proper controls"..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The controls were one of the few good things about that game.

I'd hate, hate, hate it if they removed them.

I LOVE ICELAND!

JEEZ STOP COMPLAINING ALREADY >_> YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE LIKE 3 threads about this already

If I remember correctly, the leak that brought us news about TP HD also included a whole list of eshop titles.
Skyward Sword Wii was on that list, so I expect it to drop sometime between now and next E3.
Most eshop wii games got gamepad support, so you might get your wish, just sans HD pretty soon.