By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront Online Stats (PS4 Leads)

GribbleGrunger said:
Aeolus451 said:

I'm trading in my old ps3 to knock off an extra $100 off the price tag at gamestop. So that will put it at $250. If I trade in that battlefront game, I would only have spent $220 on the console.

If I wait til black friday or that weekend, another $50 will taken off and that would put in the $170 to 200 range depending on if I trade that game in shortly. 

Impatience versus thriftiness. $220 to 250/play now versus $170 to 200/play a week later & deal with BF chaos. I'm not a very patient person when I'm close to getting what I want.

If you're trading in your PS3 why don't you do what I did and sell all your PS3 games too?

Already did. I bought a few games for the PS4 with the credit. I don't hold onto games like the collectors do. 

My favorite thing to do is buy a a game that's used that I know that I can beat within a week from gamestop. I'll usually buy something that I was iffy on though. Like that godzilla game. After I beat it or tire of it within that week, I'll take it back for full credit and get a game that I really want or know that will take me a while to beat. I get to play two games for the price of one. 

Around the Network

Yeah they seem low. Didnt it release 2 days ago or something? Out of my 70ish friends on xbox only 1 has actually played battlefront 3. Not a good sign

Aeolus451 said:
Fei-Hung said:
I've had Battlefront since launch, I've not bothered playing it until 1am yesterday where I played for an hour or so. Not having an sp made me lose all interest in the game.

I wonder how many other people are there who bought the bundle for the console and just have the game sitting around doing nothing.

There's no single player at all? I'm thinking of either buying the star wars battlefront PS4 bundle or that uncharted PS4 bundle. I'm probably gonna go with the star wars bundle to try that game out but if I don't like it, I'll trade the game in.  I could wait for black friday but I don't feel like dealing with the chaos. 

The PS4 itself is really beautiful. Pictures do not do it justice. Parts of it are engraved and etched in. 

There is sp but it's pretty much horde mode and training. It's nothing to write home about but it is okay when playing in co-op and you can do this via shareplay.

I was going to trade the game in immediately after purchase but one thing caught me off guard - Fight squadron. This mode alone is better than the rest of the game and I can't stop playing it. 

The second thing which is really good is the companion app. It's like a card game where you unlock more cards to play and build a deck with from the app and from the actual game. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Snoopy said:
Not surprising considering there isn't a big AAA shooter for PS4 this holiday outside of blackops.

Just how long do you intend to downplay everything in PS4 threads?

There is some truth to what he is saying also Sony had exclusive marketing deal

2 weeks later and 50% drop in user base, more on PC.