By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront Online Stats (PS4 Leads)

Those numbers are quite low, but I've heard some quite negative opinions on the game so perhaps I shouldn't be too surprised. Several friends of mine returned it/got refunds from Origin after playing it for less than a day.

Around the Network

less than 200k is actually disappointing for any of those platform.. honestly i was expected a ton more.

Praise the One.

GribbleGrunger said:

PS4: 179,511 (24h peak: 187,286)

XBOXONE: 110,704 (24h peak: 110,817)

PC: 41,425 (24h peak: 49,871)

http://swbstats.com/

These numbers are from "people playing right now" right?

So its kinda hard to say anything sales related from it, maybe a hour lateron, numbers are very differnt and more xbox one users are playing... or something?

Also just because 320k are playing "right now", doesnt mean it only sold 320k.... There could be 10 times that amount, that just play differnt hours.

SweetTalia said:
less than 200k is actually disappointing for any of those platform.. honestly i was expected a ton more.

^ those numbers are from server loads, and indicate how many people are playing "right now" (within last 5 minuets).

It doesnt mean it only sold 200k on that platform.

GribbleGrunger said:
Snoopy said:

Just being honest is all. I mean Halo 5 is the best competitive multiplayer game this year so it will take up our time more than battle front.

Your honesty seems to extend to every subject pertaining to the PS4. Are you sure it's honesty because statistically speaking, honesty doesn't tend to favour only one outcome.

Why make "x sells more on PS4" threads when everyone knows that's going to be the case because of the bigger userbase?

Boring, pointless threads. Those numbers are rather weak across the board anyway.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

SweetTalia said:

That's at one time. Not everyone is online 24/7.

Also,  on the ps4 alone there is fallout,  cod, and the eso expansion in the last 3 weeks.

Around the Network

There's also still a huge amount of people playing Destiny.

I think a lot of people on this site are going to be very surprised by the numbers Battlefront puts up.

Snoopy said:
Not surprising considering there isn't a big AAA shooter for PS4 this holiday outside of blackops.

Sont act like an idiot

JRPGfan said:
GribbleGrunger said:

PS4: 179,511 (24h peak: 187,286)

XBOXONE: 110,704 (24h peak: 110,817)

PC: 41,425 (24h peak: 49,871)

http://swbstats.com/

These numbers are from "people playing right now" right?

So its kinda hard to say anything sales related from it, maybe a hour lateron, numbers are very differnt and more xbox one users are playing... or something?

Also just because 320k are playing "right now", doesnt mean it only sold 320k.... There could be 10 times that amount, that just play differnt hours.

SweetTalia said:

^ those numbers are from server loads, and indicate how many people are playing "right now" (within last 5 minuets).

It doesnt mean it only sold 200k on that platform.

Still really bad. When i play bo2 in 360 i see lik3 70k people on and that's a 3 year old game. 

NewBeginning said:

There's also still a huge amount of people playing Destiny.

I think a lot of people on this site are going to be very surprised by the numbers Battlefront puts up.

Yup, it is Iron Banner week with chest armour up for grabs and they had an info dump on new exotics coming to the game from year one and brand new ones. So people that took a break are jumping back in and doing the necessary stuff....

Low but not surprising