By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront Online Stats (PS4 Leads)

PS4: 179,511 (24h peak: 187,286)

XBOXONE: 110,704 (24h peak: 110,817)

PC: 41,425 (24h peak: 49,871)

http://swbstats.com/

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Not surprising considering there isn't a big AAA shooter for PS4 this holiday outside of blackops.

Snoopy said:
Not surprising considering there isn't a big AAA shooter for PS4 this holiday outside of blackops.

Just how long do you intend to downplay everything in PS4 threads?

The PS5 Exists. 

Xbox one stats a bit blurred due to EA access.

Snoopy said:

No, ALL multiplatform games sell more on PS4 than XBO. Doesn't matter what excuse you give.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Snoopy said:

Yeah, other than literally the biggest shooter Franchise.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Bryank75 said:
Xbox one stats a bit blurred due to EA access.

That's a good point. GAF has been trying to extrapolate sales from this and I bet no one has considered that.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Snoopy said:

Just how long do you intend to downplay everything in PS4 threads?

Just being honest is all. I mean Halo 5 is the best competitive multiplayer game this year so it will take up our time more than battle front.

Snoopy said:

Just being honest is all. I mean Halo 5 is the best competitive multiplayer game this year so it will take up our time more than battle front.

Your honesty seems to extend to every subject pertaining to the PS4. Are you sure it's honesty because statistically speaking, honesty doesn't tend to favour only one outcome.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Snoopy said:

Your honesty seems to extend to every subject pertaining to the PS4. Are you sure it's honesty because statistically speaking, honesty doesn't tend to favour only one outcome.

Well, what other PS4 big AAA exclusive coming out this holiday or multiplatform games will take time away from the competivie multiplayer scene? Halo 5 is always full for me and friends.