By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Chris Pratt should play Nathan Drake in the Uncharted Movie

Augen said:
Maraccuda said:
Anyone is better than Marky Mark, but Chris Pratt was positively terrible in Jurassic World.

Not to say that was his fault or that of the Director, but he still needs to prove himself in my eyes.

Guardians of the Galaxy fit him better. The writing in Jurassic World didn't real lend itself to any of the actors coming across well.  Vincent D'Onofrio can be amazing and he came across simple and cartoony to me in it.

On this I'd guess Pratt is going to be Indy before Drake.

Yeah he was much better in Guardians of the Galaxy. I guess he fit the role better than the one in Jurassic World.

Him as Indiana Jones?  Now you got me thinking.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

Always happy with more Chris Pratt and he now has the pulling power to make it a success, too.

foodfather said:
Not going to happen. Nor will this movie work.

The Last of Us is the better contender for making a movie. Even then the casting should be leftfield, not predictable choices. Someone like Mark Ruffalo as Joel would be perfect.

Last of Us is happening, with Sam Raimi apparently taking the reigns.

Maisie Williams is the first choice for Ellie, though Id rather see them go for Mackenzie Foy. Hugh Jackman as Joel would be my prefered pick, though. His performance in Prisoners just highlights, for me, how perfect his portrayal of Joel would be.

There is a chance. He's in Sony's new sci-fi movie Passengers with Jennifer Lawrence. If it does well, Sony might be able to rope him in for Uncharted as well.

If the big screen Nathan Drake isn't Pratt, the role should definitely go to Samuel L. Jackson.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I say Bradley Cooper

Around the Network

Henry Cavill.

Brett Dalton from agents of shield is the best possible choice for Nathan Drake

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e1/Brett_Dalton_FSC_2015.jpg/440px-Brett_Dalton_FSC_2015.jpg

I'd be on board for Chris Pratt

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

You can't be Star-Lord and Nathan Drake.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."