By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Chris Pratt should play Nathan Drake in the Uncharted Movie

I'm really surprised so many people agree! I think he's way too far on the goofy side. Drake seems more on the serious/hunky side. But hey, I won't pretend I know a lot about the character. This is going more on looks and what little I've seen of the games.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
He needs to lose some weight (he's a big guy) but he could portray the role well.

Have you seen he since 2013. He is fat no more. 

how about chris pine?

He's too chubby. Like, face wise.

in jurrasic world, he was nathan drake

Around the Network

I think he is too comical to pull off Nathan Drake. I cannot see the guy in a totally serious role. Someone like Nathan Fillion can hit the balance just right between funny and serious.

John2290 said:
Arlo said:
I'm really surprised so many people agree! I think he's way too far on the goofy side. Drake seems more on the serious/hunky side. But hey, I won't pretend I know a lot about the character. This is going more on looks and what little I've seen of the games.

Drake is a careless, Joker. Complete psycho who does t give a fuck about the thousands of people he has killed.

So are Snake, Lara, Joel, Ellie, Ezio etc etc

He's way too fat in that picture to be Drake lol. Maybe if he slimmed down.

siavm said:
The Fury said:
He needs to lose some weight (he's a big guy) but he could portray the role well.

Have you seen he since 2013. He is fat no more. 

Muscle is weight too, Chris Pratt is naturally a big guy, if he replaces the fat with muscles he's still big. Nathan Drake has more of the physique like Tom Cruise (average size and and fit), although Tom wouldn't suit the role.

Hmm, pie.

SnakeDrake said:
Or Nathan Fillian

Nope. He chose to be a Spartan super soldier. Nothing fanboyish about this, just that gamers, who are the target audience sees, Fillion as now being a Halo character, and choosing him for Nate Drake feels wrong. Chris Pratt is #1 pick for Nate now. Also Fillian is too old.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix