By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U is three years old today, what game's your favourite ?

Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros
Wonderful 101

Around the Network

Mario Maker, Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D World. Quite the Mario machine I guess. Also have Captain Toad but still haven't played it, should be right up my alley as far as my preference is concerned so I guess that will also be one of them.

Splatoon is my number 1, then Mario Kart 8, then Hyrule Warriors, and then Tropical Freeze.

Edit: And I'm expecting Xenoblade Chronicles X to take the top of the list when I get my hands on it next month.
Based off Chuggaconroy's picture, I'll be on that game for QUITE a while.

SPLATOON :D

Followed by:

- Mario Kart 8
- Bayonetta 2
- Super Mario 3D world
- Super Mario Maker
- Tropical Freeze

As for the future, Zelda U looks like the most beautifull game I have ever seen and I'm already seeing an amazing potential that I hope it fulfils, I think I have never had such high expectatives for a game. And of course XCX is gonna be an epic journey.

Nice thread btw.

Splatoon and Smash Wii U, I invested so many hours in both games.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

My favourite game for Wii U is definitely the phenomenal Mario Kart 8. It's the one Wii U game that can be rightfully proclaimed as the best of its genre, and boy do I love that genre.

Honourable mentions to Splatoon, Super Mario 3D World, Smash and Super Mario Maker in approximately that order.

My Triforce on the Wii U:

3D World being my absolute favorite game of all time.

Other mentions goes to MK8, Smash and Splatoon of course, the best Donkey Kong, the best Yoshi game since Island, a great Kirby spin off, the remake of my favorite Zelda (Wind Waker), Bayonetta, just a great time in general, and the countless hours of fun with indies and VC titles (and 2 Mother titles).

And as of recent stuff, my first Fatal Frame game and Super Mario Maker, another great game, I love my Wii U

Smash bros and it's not close.

although I'm keeping a very close eye on Xenoblade X

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Arlo said:
Pikmin 4, which is the game I pretty much bought it for. That's kind of sad that nothing ever topped it for me.

A time machine user! Tell me the release date!

OP: My favorite list (no specific order)

Hyrule Warriors, Pikimin 3, Smash, MK8, SM3dW, DKTF, NSMb+NSL, TLoZ:WWHD, ZombiU, NintendoLand, Game & Wario, Cap Toad and Bayonetta1+2

Need to play:

SMM, Yoshi, TW101 and Splatoon

Waiting for:

XCX, Starfox0, TLoZ:TPHD, Pokken, Pikimin 4 and TLoZ

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:
Arlo said:
Pikmin 4, which is the game I pretty much bought it for. That's kind of sad that nothing ever topped it for me.

A time machine user! Tell me the release date!

Heheh, woops.  That's totally what I would do if I could travel through time, too!  XD