By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U is three years old today, what game's your favourite ?

Smash, Splatoon, Monster Hunter 3, Bayonetta 2

Around the Network

Splatoon than SM3DW, folow by MK8, Pikmin3, Zelda WW HD and Yoshi Wolly World for now. :)

Splatoon is leading that pact!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

For me Lego city undercover, Windwaker HD and Mario maker.
Seriously, how does Lego city undercover not have a sequel, close to 400 hours played in our household.

Super Mario 3D World is another masterpiece from the geniuses at EAD Tokyo. Those guys are awesome.

Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. For Wii U, Bayonetta 2, Child of Light, Splatoon, and Super Mario Maker are also incredibly fun games. And that's just off the top of my head. ^_^

Around the Network

Splatoon for now, but SM3DW is growing on me...

spurgeonryan said:
Mario maker, then a close second in cube life Island survival.

Oh, and Smeags face!

Wrong system Spurge!

1. Mario 3D
2. Smash Bros.
3. Donkey Kong

Man, its a hard question. Although the Wii U has a small library compared to the twins, the quality is really very consistant.
My personal highlights...
Smash
Splatoon
3D World
Mario Maker
Mario Kart 8
Wonderful 101
Lego City Undercover
Zombi U
Captain Toad
Yoshis woolly world
Bayonetta 2
DK Tropical Freeze
Wind Waker
NSMBU/Luigi U
Nintendoland

Favorite games on the system?
Bayonetta 2
Hyrule Warriors
Splatoon
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The Wonderful 101

Those are the games I think of when someone says Wii U (and obviously Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros 4)

The ones I am very much looking forward too
Xenoblade Chronicles X

All of these are 2016, we already have 5 months filled of games that will do well and sell systems.
Plus there is also the new Mario & Sonic at the Rio games and Scarilegium (if it's still being worked on, but it hasn't been officially canceled)
Twilight Princess HD
Star Fox Zero
Pokken
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Zelda U

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]