By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Describe your favorite game, and make it sound as bad as possible.

Edited the thread title a bit. Please refrain from using inappropriate language in thread titles as per the forum rules on thread creation.

Around the Network

It's a japanese equivalent of Bible Games . You control a wannabe artist that is also a mute albino wolf. It draws stuff and it becomes reality. Wolf's arse is the most common view in this game. People in this game never speak, but just mutter something. You will aid a pathetic loser and cheater who will take all credit for your actions. Thanks to you that moron will get a girl and become a mythical japanese hero that started a bloodline of emperors ( damn...).

You race a forklift and ask people about sailors. But not just any kind of sailors.

Let me do a couple:

You stomp your feet on a vinyl pad while listening to techno and Jpop (DDR)

You're trying to control nearly a 100 characters at once using drawings (The Wonderful 101)

Gameplay hasn't changed really much at all in 20+ years. But this one's in HD. (NSMBU, DKC: TF)

Ubisoft made this game, but delayed it to bring it to other platforms (Literally the only bad thing I can say about Rayman Legends)

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

you play as an unlikeable angst-y teen boy who utilizes the millennial powers of multitasking, fashion, and memes in a noisy parallel dimension to save a district of Tokyo. at the end he learns the true meaning of friendship.

Imagine an angst-ier kingdom hearts rated T for Teen

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Around the Network
holmen said:
You get shot in the head and then spend 100 hours looking for your memory and/or capsules.

Nice summary of New Vegas there!

Running around in buttless chaps, you try to capture a man with metal limbs. As soon as you capture him, he rips his back off and places it on you, giving you dark powers and making you an enemy of everyone and forcing you to be a vagrant.

A socially awkward person becomes friends, only to lose them all again and again

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Basically... what yo do, right, is get in this vehicle, kind of like a F1 car but not, that hovers but only slightly and race around a track and fire missles at people but they fire missles at you but you haven't got enough time to actually do that as the vehicle goes so fast most of your time is spent trying to get away from a wall you've just crashed in to, that's when there is a wall, else you fall off the track.

Or (same game)

It's like Mario Kart for grown ups.

Hmm, pie.

A girl with amnesia befriends a bunch of random people who just want to save the world but fail to do so. After the world is destroyed they do the next best thing and take out the guy who destroyed it, only to live on in a desolate wasteland afterward.