By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Describe your favorite game, and make it sound as bad as possible.

It's a bad time.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network

You walk around slow as fuck in a top down view. The world is full of creatures you can't even see. They randomly pull you into battle scenes. Your companion from the start kicks ass and makes you feel like a wussy little girl compared to her. You and your baby knife. Halfway through the game this freak of nature with pointy ears dies on you. That hot piece of eye candy no longer becomes playable unless you glitch the game. When she dies, you are stuck with wussy characters who attack with scalpels and boomerangs. The only person you hope shows up, to attack quickly, is a dude bro with massive guns. God damn he's sexy. Too bad he's not gay for you and that whole feeling torments you throughout the rest of the game.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Watered down copies of warhammer 40k factions battle it out across the galaxy.

I LOVE ICELAND!

pbroy said:

You walk around slow as fuck in a top down view. The world is full of creatures you can't even see. They randomly pull you into battle scenes. Your companion from the start kicks ass and makes you feel like a wussy little girl compared to her. You and your baby knife. Halfway through the game this freak of nature with pointy ears dies on you. That hot piece of eye candy no longer becomes playable unless you glitch the game. When she dies, you are stuck with wussy characters who attack with scalpels and boomerangs. The only person you hope shows up, to attack quickly, is a dude bro with massive guns. God damn he's sexy. Too bad he's not gay for you and that whole feeling torments you throughout the rest of the game.

That reminds me of phantasy star II

I LOVE ICELAND!

*walks into business meeting*

Me: It's like Call of Duty except there are no guns. And no killing. No matchmaking, voice chat, voting on maps, or blood. Also, you're an octopus.

Chairman: Octopus?  Too risqué. Make it a squid and you've got yourself a winner.

Me: Oh, and did i mention it's for the Wii U.

Chairman: GET THE FUCK OUT!

Around the Network
KungKras said:
pbroy said:

That reminds me of phantasy star II

And it didn't remind you of Final Fantasy VII?

Old creepy guy teams up with shit-mouthed girl with daddy issues to fight mushroom zombies in a generic post-apocalyptic setting.

PAOerfulone said:
A blonde teenager with his head in the clouds, and is bullied by a dumb tall guy with stupid hair, tries to save the girl he has the hots for from this creepy guy with possible signs of skin cancer, with the help of this just as creepy girl with just as possible signs, who doesn't show care or emotion at all.

That's a lot better than what I said

I got a good one. The whole population of your planet is really hungry and dumb that they can't manage shit and run out of food. They send 3 incompetent tiny guys to another planet where living plants, even smaller than themselves, help them do anything and everything your supposed to do except walk. They lose the device to travel back home and fight a giant Golden gummy bear. Spoiler: they win.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

I got a good one. The whole population of your planet is really hungry and dumb that they can't manage shit and run out of food. They send 3 incompetent tiny guys to another planet where living plants, even smaller than themselves, help them do anything and everything your supposed to do except walk. They lose the device to travel back home and fight a giant Golden gummy bear. Spoiler: they win.

That sounds like Pikmin.

You get shot in the head and then spend 100 hours looking for your memory and/or capsules.