By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles Remaster and Valkyria of the Blue Revolution confirmed for PS4

Thank god. Valkyria Chronicles is still alive, how good.

Around the Network

Hopefully this is a sign that SEGA wants to continue releasing VC games.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Still rather shocked by this.

So happy that they're giving the franchise another chance on consoles. Can't wait to triple dip.

Carl2291 said:

Can't wait to triple dip.

You're this series savior.

Hmmm, not sure I am completely onboard with what looks like a "new and improved" battle system. I LOVED the battle system of the original and I want to play more games with that battle system.

Also, why the fuck aren't they bringing VC2 and 3 to PS4 and PC? I want those first before an actual new game, which sounds like it will be a prequel set years before the events of the original series. Gimme more Jann, Vyse and Aika!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

This is great news. The lack of trophy support was a little disappointing for VC but damn, the game was a masterpiece. Can't wait to play this.

Really looking forward to playing VC1 again. Never got to finish 2 and never played 3. Come on Sega. Can we get those also?

Either way, it's good to see VC come back to life.

That's great news! Valkyria Chronicles is one of my favorite games on the PS3!

Carl2291 said:
Oh my.

Someone hold me.

*holds Carl*

This is me showering in all the 2016 Playstation 4 games

Holy fuck, i cant remember a year so packed like next year. It is going to be IN-SANE!!!