By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles Remaster and Valkyria of the Blue Revolution confirmed for PS4

YES!!!!

Now, really, all I need is Dark Cloud 3. Between this, Persona 5 and Dangan Ronpa 3... there's are the games I need in my life.

The best part is that the newest title is for the PS4 (though I suspect it will come to PC down the line). The games just completely lost their grand scope when they were designed for handhelds.

I am slightly curious about Valkyria Chronicles Remastered. I honestly thought that the PC version was slightly worse than the PS3 version (there were lots of micro-stutters on the PC version that weren't there on the PS3 version). They'll probably just increase the native resolution, but I'm hoping for me.

Around the Network

Oh my.

Someone hold me.

DANG!

Awesome news, seems like I'll be buying a PS4 after all then.

Fuck yes, FUCK YES!

Now we have trophies for this game finally!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

The first one was incredible. I still want a Vita port but I'm cool with a PS4 version with trophies. If it has better character models and animation, I'll buy.

Holy shit! Damn great news to see when I wake up in the morning!

this is a megaton.

It will be underhyped.

but megaton nonetheless.

MEGATON! Hope we'll see it in the West quickly.

Apparently, the first one is kind of a remake (not only a remaster?), and the second one is a spin off, no idea about what it will look like.

Yes!!!!!!!I have only heard good things about this game but i never managed to play it.if it comes to the west, this will be my chance

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1