By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Despite the complaining over the lack of games, is Xenoblade X the only game Wii U owners really need this holiday season?

ARamdomGamer said:
I getting XCX for sure, also Fast Racing Neo, and Mario Tennis, I don't need friends now that I have amiibos to train

And I already bought Amiibo Festival so there is that.

High five!

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Can't have a Yin without a Yang. 

Someone has to balance out you, me, Pavolink, and Boberkun. ;)

Good Guy Cloud - Bad Guy the rest of us.

curl-6 said:
ARamdomGamer said:
I getting XCX for sure, also Fast Racing Neo, and Mario Tennis, I don't need friends now that I have amiibos to train

And I already bought Amiibo Festival so there is that.

High five!

High five! I know I'm going to suck at it (like in F-Zero) , but games likes these have my support. 

Already preloaded XCX on my Wii U

And Mario Tennis had my attention too

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
curl-6 said:

High five!

I'm excited for Fast Racing Neo, too. I just wish it had a story mode. But it's probably not fair to expect that much from an indie studio, especially one with a pretty poor track record when it comes to compelling narratives.

Still, I do wish.

Around the Network

So, if you don't like JRPGs....

its about variety not everyone likes RPGs

spemanig said:
Cloudman said:
Yeah, def! Seeing how this game has around 200 ish hours worth of gamplay, I think this could keep anyone occupied for a long time x )

I love how optimistic you are about everything. You're like VGC's opposite of me, in the best way possible lol.

Haha, thanks! I guess I just tend to look at the more positive things than the negative/ what I have over what I don't. : ) Also, someone's gotta do it.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

curl-6 said:
spemanig said:

I love how optimistic you are about everything. You're like VGC's opposite of me, in the best way possible lol.

o_o Wow, I have a lot of work to do as the Yang...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
curl-6 said:

o_o Wow, I have a lot of work to do as the Yang...

I think you're doing a finejob already!