By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Despite the complaining over the lack of games, is Xenoblade X the only game Wii U owners really need this holiday season?

curl-6 said:
spemanig said:

I love how optimistic you are about everything. You're like VGC's opposite of me, in the best way possible lol.

Can't have a Yin without a Yang. 

Someone has to balance out you, me, Pavolink, and Boberkun. ;)

You aren't really negative. You're one of the most levelheaded Nintendo fans here. Neither overly negative nor positive. Usually fair and justified.

Around the Network

There could be 0 Wii U & 3DS games released next year and I still wouldn't run out of things to play that I already own. Just depends on the person. Some Wii U owners don't want XenoX at all, so no it's not the only game they need.

Hynad said:
curl-6 said:

Can't have a Yin without a Yang. 

Someone has to balance out you, me, Pavolink, and Boberkun. ;)

You aren't really negative. You're one of the most levelheaded Nintendo fans here. Neither overly negative nor positive. Usually fair and jsutified.

Thanks man. This means a lot coming from you, since I know you're not one to mince words.

Well no, X isn't game for everyone.

Yes, but a bit of Fatal Frame, Fast Racing Neo and Mario Tennis on the side doesn't hurt either ;)

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
So, if you don't like JRPGs....

But if you do like jrpgs, you better get a Wii U.

Quite frankly, YES. XCX is going to be a massive time sucker, and I have too much of a life to be dedicating time to XCX and much of any other games in December.

Well, unless you deeply dislike rpgs, yeah. Even if WiiU had 15 games releasing this holidays I will pick XCX over all of them anyways, only Zelda U or Metroid Prime 4 would have a prioritie tbh.

Of course I'm going to pick F-Zero  Fast Racing Neo too, so with a badass massive rpg and a badass futuristic racer I´m very happy with this holidays. I can understand if some people doesn't though.

bigtakilla said:
Lawlight said:
So, if you don't like JRPGs....

I will. As soon as I finish Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xilia, Ni No Kuni and Rainbow Moon. Also, FFVIX:ARR.

Lawlight said:
bigtakilla said:

I will. As soon as I finish Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xilia, Ni No Kuni and Rainbow Moon. Also, FFVIX:ARR.

If we are talking about games that have released YEARS prior, Wii U has more than just jrpgs.