By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Despite the complaining over the lack of games, is Xenoblade X the only game Wii U owners really need this holiday season?

Meme Run is all you'll need. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Wow totally forgot this game is coming so soon. Will have to dust off the wiiu.

Unless you enjoy other genres of gaming...

It's the only Wii U game I've been interested in all year. The offering this year was terrible. Hopefully this game won't disappoint me the way the phantom pain did.

It is the only game I will play this year (at all) and I preordered a Wii-U and a Pro controller for this because Xenoblade Chronicles was the by far best game I played within the last 10 years and the best JRPG since Chrono Cross, FFVIII and Dragon Quest V PS2.

Reviews are mixed because of missing story focus and music but I do not play the game for the boring and meaningless quests.
The best critical review I found so far is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?vid=Th3PQ3WRmSc&v=_nMzpRnbZl8

Around the Network

Do they have any other choice tho?

Wii U owners that have been up to date with the releases, which is not a hard feat considering the amount of retail games that the console receives, will on,y have this game to play this holidays, so i dont think it is not about needing, more about having.

Fast Racing Neo should be out as well

It's the only one I need for sure.

Already pre-ordered, and eagerly awaiting it. The next three weeks are going to be very long...

Heck, they're already very long.

I have reserved my Christmas break for this game. Doing nothing else haha.

Yes, I am the sort of person that likes to focus on a handful of great games, rather than jumping around between a lot so Xenoblade X will definitely fit this role... when it goes on sale, that is

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]