By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending November 14 2015

Fallout did great as expected.

Tomb Raider had a decent opening week. Not great, but certainly not bad either.

Black Ops 3 also had a great second week. I was expecting a bigger drop, but it held on quite nicely.

Around the Network

Tomb Raider did very well, considering all the doom and gloom wished upon it, seems that it being a very good game helped.
Fallout of course doing as expected. It would be nice to find out its platform split, it having a XOne marketing behind it.

Wow Fallout nearly 500K. I hope the devs patch the game. The game is doing great everyhwere

Tomb Raider only sold one third of what the reboot sold (183k). Considering that Square Enix initially called the reboot a financial failure, this represents a complete failure in a large contraction for the franchise. This is truly sad. And considering that this game has reviewed so well, this really seems like I lost opportunity.

Tomb Raider didn't rise much. Massive fail for Crystal Dynamics.

Around the Network

Good position for TR, there was simply no chance against Fallout 4 and Blops.

TR <57K

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=185640029&postcount=211

Tomb Raider did ok considering the fanbase is on playstation

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

RIP Lara

Any info on the F4 platform split?

Aerys said:
Tomb Raider did ok considering the fanbase is on playstation

This.

Does anyone remember what Tomb Raider the Definitive edition did PS4 and XB1 combined?

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart