By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending November 14 2015

nanzano said:
Aerys said:
Tomb Raider did ok considering the fanbase is on playstation

This.

Does anyone remember what Tomb Raider the Definitive edition did PS4 and XB1 combined?

[Week 5, 2014] TOMB RAIDER: DEFINITIVE EDITION (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE) - 27,500 / NEW PlayStation 4 (69%) - 19,000 Xbox One (31%) - 8,500

Source: GAF: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1140809&page=5

Around the Network

TR numbers are AWFUL.

MS has a year from now to keep selling it and advertising it though. I don't think they paid for exclusivity just to sit by and watch the game selling like crap, so I am expecting bundles and legs. I can't believe Phil thought he got something that rivals Uncharted with this

LurkerJ said:
TR numbers are AWFUL.

MS has a year from now to keep selling it and advertising it though. I don't think they paid for exclusivity just to sit by and watch the game selling like crap, so I am expecting bundles and legs. I can't believe Phil thought he got something that rivals Uncharted with this

I don't think they are that different to each other in terms of quality.

walsufnir said:
nanzano said:
Aerys said:
Tomb Raider did ok considering the fanbase is on playstation

This.

Does anyone remember what Tomb Raider the Definitive edition did PS4 and XB1 combined?

[Week 5, 2014] TOMB RAIDER: DEFINITIVE EDITION (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE) - 27,500 / NEW PlayStation 4 (69%) - 19,000 Xbox One (31%) - 8,500

Source: GAF: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1140809&page=5

Thanks

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

01 (NE) FALLOUT 4 (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS) - 482,000 / NEW

PlayStation 4 (53%) - 255,460
Xbox One (41%) - 197,620
PC (6%) - 28,920

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=185647202&postcount=282

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
LurkerJ said:
TR numbers are AWFUL.

I think both are awful games, especially when you compare the reboot to the PS1 TR2/3, those games were in a leauge of their own. The freedom of exploration was thrown out of the window with the reboot just to unchartify it. Maybe that changed with the new exclusive TR? Didn't care enough to check. But good for the rest gamers, judging by the reviews and sales, they seem happy with the new direction that the reboot took.

LurkerJ said:
walsufnir said:

I think both are awful games, especially when you compare the reboot to the PS1 TR2/3, those games were in a leauge of their own. The freedom of exploration was thrown out of the window with the reboot just to unchartify it. Maybe that changed with the new exclusive TR? Didn't care enough to check. But good for the rest gamers, judging by the reviews and sales, they seem happy with the new direction that the reboot took.

I always felt the same when it comes to Resident Evil. 4 was good but everything after that didn't really feel like Resident Evil to me anymore.

And I will always think that TR1 is the best of the old games. By far. It had a very huge impact on me when I was young which the successors couldn't replicate.

Sh1nn said:
01 (NE) FALLOUT 4 (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS) - 482,000 / NEW

PlayStation 4 (53%) - 255,460
Xbox One (41%) - 197,620
PC (6%) - 28,920

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=185647202&postcount=282

If physical PC did that much than it + digital must have been pretty damn big, maybe even matched or exceeded the PS4 (retail/not including digital)?

Based on these numbers I predict ~4.2M F4 FW WW(only console versions, only retail, no bundles), and 350k-400k ROTTR FW WW (both skus, includes bundles, no digital)

How does RotTR compare saleswise to the TR reboot on X360 back in 2013 ?

So the Tomb Raider doomsayers were right, how surprising