By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Paris terror attacks. 127 people reported killed

Updated the title with the more accurate number of lives lost.

Hollande has said its an act of war, ISIS confirms it was them.

Around the Network
Scisca said:

I pray for the murdered, but I'm somehow absolutely sure that the West won't learn anything from this. Let's keep on taking in more immigrants and keep calling people who disagree 'nazis', that's such a great idea! Nothing can go wrong!

Herzlich Willkommen!

The worst thing is that at this point we all know that the question is not if this is going to happen again soon, but it's which country is going to be next.

Thank God my country remains safe.

Edit: The Minister of European Affairs just announced that due to these events there is no possibility of Poland respecting and enforcing the EU relocation programme. Thank God yet again.

Finally, some common sense.

Scary, next year the European Championship Football will be in France with millions of visitors.. its only a matter of time that they'll strike at such event even with the massive security..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Aerys said:

I hope now France will have a sécurity level as good as America ( from terroristes attacks, they may have attacks from crazy killer but at least they are safer from terroristes , the airport sécurity and immigration control + security inside with the secret services, the country sécurity  is so crazy , rude maybe but its needed , while in France they let terrorist go to syria to train and then come back to France , french service secret know it but they just let them because they are only " suspicious " )

Well I hope that governments in Europe will not use this tragedy to create new laws to be able to spy their own citizens like the US Governement. 

Carl2291 said:
Updated the title with the more accurate number of lives lost.

Hollande has said its an act of war, ISIS confirms it was them.

I wish the west would stop fiddeling their thumbs and actually put it where it hurts when it comes to those bastards. I mean seriously, this is not like Afghanistan where the Taliban has homecourt advantage. Most of ISIS are foreign freaking fighters (according to the news anyways) and they are extremely hated even by the locals.

Around the Network
Scisca said:

I pray for the murdered, but I'm somehow absolutely sure that the West won't learn anything from this. Let's keep on taking in more immigrants and keep calling people who disagree 'nazis', that's such a great idea! Nothing can go wrong!

Herzlich Willkommen!

The worst thing is that at this point we all know that the question is not if this is going to happen again soon, but it's which country is going to be next.

Thank God my country remains safe.

Edit: The Minister of European Affairs just announced that due to these events there is no possibility of Poland respecting and enforcing the EU relocation programme. Thank God yet again.

Apparently, the rest of Europe can tell the difference between a 'family fleeing ISIS' and a group of Islamic terrorists disguised as 'a family fleeing ISIS'.

I am sorry if I am coming off as insensitive bastard, but you know what, apparently there is no right time for what I am going to say so I am just going to say it. Europe doesn't want the kind of cultural diversity that's gonna result from taking in all these refugees.

Even if we assumed we had fool-proof methods to filter out ISIS members, allowing all the immigrants in would still be a mistake. They are victims, yes. But they are still the same Muslims that live in countries where Muslims oppress each other just because they have different opinions, they are the same Muslims that were totally fine with throwing homosexuals off high buildings even before ISIS took over, they are the same Muslims that believe apostasy is rewarded with a death sentence. They are the same Muslims that are extremely sensitive to any sort of criticism and are willing to protest in millions if you dare painting their porfit in a negative light, . They will set us back 1000 years. They are victims now, but what happens when they settle in and become a rapidly increasing minority.

And please, no one quotes me to tell me that I am wrong and generalizing. Look up how Shiite were treated in Iraq during the Saddam era, look up how Sunnis were treated when the balance of power shifted, and now we have the Sunni ISIS, and that's still super fresh in our minds, you think they are bad? Read about the Hama massacre committed against Sunnis by Shiite. Read about the daily discrimination against Shiite in Saudi Arabia and Gulf countries. Look up what happened in Bahrain during the Arab spring. This extreme intolerance is regular and normal in the Middle East countires, and I don't want to risk seeing it in Europe. You think kindness will change people? Think again, Muslims are very serious about Islam. Read about the calls for sharia law in UK by Muslims who grew up there and reaped the benefits of secularism growing up.

Read about the true discrimination against homosexuals. Watch this for yourself, the brutal event took place in Morocco. Moroccans are widly open-minded compared to Muslims in Saudi Arabia for example, don't stop there please, read for yourself about homosexuality in all Islamic countries. No generalizations here.

Non of this means that I don't want Europeans to help. Sure, help them, relocate them to the rich Arabic countries where they speak their language and where their potential intolerance fits, give them financial help too. But Gulf Arabic countries won't take them. You know why? Because they are fully aware of the potential consequences, and they can't filter out the Shiite or Kurds or any refugee they don't want. Yet, Europeans countries who refuse to "help" are being frowned upon.

The European kindness is too naive to comprehend. I could go on but I am using my phone to write this and by you know what I am getting at. 

So sad. I was at work all day so I did not see the news. I agree with those saying to keep the borders open, and not to cancel any big events. I think the real answer to this problem is to bring the fight back to the source. The west (europe, america, austraila, etc) needs to form a united front and take out these groups at the source. I honestly don't see why the whole middle east shouldn't be under western occupation until they are able to govern themselves. The best way to stop these attacks is to integrate any migrants into western society, and stop the reason for the migrations at the source. Yes I know easier said than done, but if we dont step up soon it will only grow and get worse. So sad, I can barely believe it.

http://ent.siteintelgroup.com/Statements/is-claims-paris-attacks-warns-operation-is-first-of-the-storm.html

Anonymous also spotted a tweet from a now deleted account that talked about the attack before it happened, also mentionning Roma and London being next targets

This is so sad. I can't believe the French Intelligent services had no idea something this huge was being planned.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
This is so sad. I can't believe the French Intelligent services had no idea something this huge was being planned.

It was planned outside of France (based on what I've heard), so it's more the collective failure of the ATLAS Network (basically the European Anti-terror network).

Not that I'd want to play the blame game, stuff like this can be nearly impossible to uncover before it's too late.