By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Paris terror attacks. 127 people reported killed

Papers of one of the terrorist have been found, he was a refugee from Syria ...

The government really brought insecurity in France, if they had closed the borders earlier instead of accepting any refugee without any control, that wouldnt have happenned ...

And it's officially 129 death for now, and more coming since a lot have been announced dead on twitter by their families...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
The terrorist obviously is are not Muslim or a true Muslim, Islam never teach people to kill innocent people, animal, and tree.

The funny thing is, why they attacking Paris, if they want they can just attack US or Israel, Paris is to random, and there is no connection on Islamic state and Paris, If they want they can just attack German, Turk and close area near the gulf area. Maybe there are some scenario for blaming all Muslim who live in Paris, well obviously and logically

Innocent people. Innocent. That's the difference between Christianity and Islam. Christianity says that you should not kill - period. Islam says that you should not kill innocents. That's a massive difference. Who isn't innocent? Well people who aren't Muslims for example. Even newly born non-Muslim babies are guilty - that's the problem.

They are attacking Paris because there are over 10 mil Muslims in France, so it's by far the easiest. France is bombing Libya and Syria as well, so there is an obvious connection, you seem to be rather uneducated on the subject. They recently sent their aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle to the Gulf, so that their airplanes can attack targets there. Enough for me, but if you want some symbology, then maybe Paris can be seen as the capital city of the current Western state of mind - of people totally devoid of the traditional values and decadent. People who have no spine are easiest to be subdued.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Actually the attack on Paris is not surprising. The French Military is all over Africa and their intervention has been one way or another affected the progress of the Jihadist in the region like Mali for example.

Aerys said:

Papers of one of the terrorist have been found, he was a refugee from Syria ...

The government really brought insecurity in France, if they had closed the borders earlier instead of accepting any refugee without any control, that wouldnt have happenned ...

Ahmed Almuhamed, 25 - a "refugee" from Syria, came through Greece, Serbia, Croatia and Austria all the way to France.

Ismael Mostefai, 29 - born in France.

Abbdul Akbak B. (Police didn't disclose the last name thus far) - another "refugee" that arrived to Greece.

So we know now that the connection between Europe-born Muslims and those coming in the wave of imigrants has been established and is working fine. Jolly good.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

HollyGamer said:
Lawlight said:
HollyGamer said:
The terrorist obviously is are not Muslim or a true Muslim, Islam never teach people to kill innocent people, animal, and tree.

The funny thing is, why they attacking Paris, if they want they can just attack US or Israel, Paris is to random, and there is no connection on Islamic state and Paris, If they want they can just attack German, Turk and close area near the gulf area. Maybe there are some scenario for blaming all Muslim who live in Paris, well obviously and logically

To them, non-Muslims aren't innocent though.

And why Paris? Maybe because it is one of the cities symbolizing freedom in the western world. And no connection? There are plenty of islamists who want France to become an Islamic country.

Then they are not Muslim, or people that pretend to be a savior of Muslim, or maybe some people that pretend to be muslim. No one ever told about terorisme in Islam, people to attach  "Harmless" innocent. Unless if the paris civiliant pointing a gun (it's still imposible ).

Paris is freedom ???, Nope as far as i now Mujahidin or all people that fight as Jihadist only have one or two common enemies which are Israel, and US, and if ISIS is related then i'ts even more absurd, becuase what i know Russia is fighting againt ISIS. As smart people it's really unlogical to divide power to fight Paris (europe) and Rusia in Syiria

These terrorists say they are Muslims and are doing this in the name of Islam. To them, it's not terrorism, they're doing god's work.

Yes, Paris is freedom, a city not bound by islamic laws. It's fairly obvious that France has been such a target due to it's high number of muslim citizens. ISIL has a lot of supporters there.

Around the Network
Scisca said:

Innocent people. Innocent. That's the difference between Christianity and Islam. Christianity says that you should not kill - period.

Well why blaming Islam if Most of Cristian Kill Muslim, I am warned you not to discuss this because it's out of context and it will be better if we discuss on seperate matter,

Who isn't innocent? Well people who aren't Muslims for example. Even newly born non-Muslim babies are guilty - that's the problem.

I hope you can provide proofe for that, because that's the idelogy of Cristian every people is guilty and only with the help of Jesus that can save them " Yup that's Cristianity. In Islam every baby Muslim or not Muslimis not guilty, and only God who able to judge them. And we only defend ourself if someone trying to kill us.

They are attacking Paris because there are over 10 mil Muslims in France,

Why they need to atttach Paris if there ara a lot of Musim living peacefully in Paris, ? this is so unlogical to normal people.

France is bombing Libya and Syria as well, so there is an obvious connection, you seem to be rather uneducated on the subject.

Well i do , but it's would be totally idiot for the leader of ISIS to split their power to attach useless target,  even their current state of power is not suffecient enough to hold Rusia, and also you need to learn one thing ISIS was exist to rid Syiah not the secularis.  you need to learn more on this matter.

, but if you want some symbology, then maybe Paris can be seen as the capital city of the current Western state of mind - of people totally devoid of the traditional values and decadent. People who have no spine are easiest to be subdue

Maybe you are right but Paris culture is not that influential at current state and not that of concern for the extremist , maybe if we having a discusion in age of world war one, maybe you are correct.

My conclusion still, not every water has poison, and even if there is a poison there are a reason. We cannot trust media and media has been proven bias.

Lawlight said:
HollyGamer said:
Lawlight said:
HollyGamer said:

To them, non-Muslims aren't innocent though.

And why Paris? Maybe because it is one of the cities symbolizing freedom in the western world. And no connection? There are plenty of islamists who want France to become an Islamic country.

Then they are not Muslim, or people that pretend to be a savior of Muslim, or maybe some people that pretend to be muslim. No one ever told about terorisme in Islam, people to attach  "Harmless" innocent. Unless if the paris civiliant pointing a gun (it's still imposible ).

Paris is freedom ???, Nope as far as i now Mujahidin or all people that fight as Jihadist only have one or two common enemies which are Israel, and US, and if ISIS is related then i'ts even more absurd, becuase what i know Russia is fighting againt ISIS. As smart people it's really unlogical to divide power to fight Paris (europe) and Rusia in Syiria

These terrorists say they are Muslims and are doing this in the name of Islam. To them, it's not terrorism, they're doing god's work.

Yes, Paris is freedom, a city not bound by islamic laws. It's fairly obvious that France has been such a target due to it's high number of muslim citizens. ISIL has a lot of supporters there.

So i f i am killing people and claim i am a klu klu clan , you will believe?  Even many Muslim Died by ISIS, and many bad Muslim kill Muslim, The point is, that you need to carve in your hearth, They are not Muslim, and Islam not teaching to kill innocent civilian that made a peace pact with Muslim (civilian).

HollyGamer said:

So i f i am killing people and claim i am a klu klu clan , you will believe?  Even many Muslim Died by ISIS, and many bad Muslim kill Muslim, The point is, that you need to carve in your hearth, They are not Muslim, and Islam not teaching to kill innocent civilian that made a peace pact with Muslim (civilian).

Only if you also attened KKK meetings, read KKK teachings, practiced KKK beliefs. Its this thought that they are not muslims that is bad. They are muslims, they read the koran, they pray at mosques, and follow what they believe to be true. Instead of disowning them as muslims, embrace it, and teach radical muslims the truth (assuming you are muslim here). If muslims that practiced peacefully would stand up and call these people the radical muslim terrorist they are it would help things. Just because these terrorist are muslims does not mean we think all muslims are evil and terrorist, but the ones commiting these acts are terrorist, and they are muslims. But they need to be reeduacted and that wont happen if you deny what they are. Islam may not teach it, but muslmin leaders in the middle east (and elseware) are.

HollyGamer said:

Yes, I would, if like the attackers, you had a history with those respective idealogies. One of the attacker has been identified and he has ties to radical islam links.

Btw, I don't believe in Mohammed. I'm not muslim and don't believe in Sharia law. Am I innocent? Would I still be innocent if I was Jew?

thranx said:
HollyGamer said:

Only if you also attened KKK meetings, read KKK teachings, practiced KKK beliefs. Its this thought that they are not muslims that is bad. They are muslims, they read the koran, they pray at mosques, and follow what they believe to be true. Instead of disowning them as muslims, embrace it, and teach radical muslims the truth (assuming you are muslim here). If muslims that practiced peacefully would stand up and call these people the radical muslim terrorist they are it would help things. Just because these terrorist are muslims does not mean we think all muslims are evil and terrorist, but the ones commiting these acts are terrorist, and they are muslims. But they need to be reeduacted and that wont happen if you deny what they are. Islam may not teach it, but muslmin leaders in the middle east (and elseware) are.

What i am trying to explain by Muslim " meaning " are, Even non muslim who try to fight us, like to read Quran, attend and pray at mosque, and have an id card as muslim, Islam is different from the rest of religion. People considered muslim if the follower follow the guidence from Muhammad by not killing innocent randomly, killing animal beside for food, burning tree beside for production, etc,.  But they need to be reeduacted and that wont happen if you deny what they are.  Well why would muslim educate them if we already educated every muslim  to not kill random innocent civiliant.