By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2015 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

Knowing what we know, I'll still go with XOne and Halo 5 at #1.

But there is a small possibility that PS4 takes the win, and an even smaller possibility that Assassin's Creed will be #1 (extra platform, 4 extra days, strong 2nd week...).

Either way it will be very interesting to read this in about 12 hours.

Around the Network
Burek said:

and an even smaller possibility that Assassin's Creed will be #1 (extra platform, 4 extra days, strong 2nd week...).

Unless i'm reading this wrong, VGC has Unity's FW at 600k-700k. Ubi said Syndicate had a weaker first week but better legs so overall should be similar. That's not enough to be #1

Roronaa_chan said:
Burek said:

and an even smaller possibility that Assassin's Creed will be #1 (extra platform, 4 extra days, strong 2nd week...).

Unless i'm reading this wrong, VGC has Unity's FW at 600k-700k. Ubi said Syndicate had a weaker first week but better legs so overall should be similar. That's not enough to be #1

I said it's a small possibility. I don't trust VGC software numbers even 1%, they just make those figures up as they see fit.

Boutros said:

Nintendo Direct followed by NPD! Much fun!

And triple duty for you when you include COMG thread

Well, it looks like we're gonna have a busy night tonight.

Tagged

Preston Scott

Around the Network

Who's confident in their predictions?

... I'm not!

The PS5 Exists. 

Expecting an X1 victory thanks to Halo and strong preorders for PS4 bundles that were not for release last month.

Should be a big one tonight though, and I'm sure no matter what the result it will remain very civil.

T.A.G

celador said:
Expecting an X1 victory thanks to Halo and strong preorders for PS4 bundles that were not for release last month.

Should be a big one tonight though, and I'm sure no matter what the result it will remain very civil.

celador said:

I've just looked 'civil' up in the dictionary and I think you've used the wrong word.

The PS5 Exists.