By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think you have to do to get to Heaven?

9 pages... I'm not going to read all of it but in the first we had some claims about conscience, and that God must have instilled them upon mankind as a conscience cannot be taught.

It's simple really, a conscience stems from someone's ego. As the saying goes (at least here in Holland) "what you don't want to happen to yourself, also do not do to another person". Example: A mate of mine has a relationship now for three years and he told me that even if he would have been single he would never sleep with a girl that has a boyfriend. He would not want anythign to happen like that in his relationship thus anytime a girl starts flirting his conscience drops in.

Me? My "conscience level" is so much lower. I've slept with married women without hesitation. And at the moment at least dont care if my girlfriend does the same. Now my conscience might come into play the moment I'd sleep with the girl of one of my mates as I rank friendsip so much higher...

But conclusion? Conscience is no more then our ego's speaking up.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

at least one bad thing! and 666 good things!!!

dunno.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

I've narrowed it down to a few key points...

Listen to Slayer, Black Sabbath... in fact any metal as long as it is not Christian.
Get drunk whenever you go out.
Become a pro-active athiest.
Have sex before marriage.

If this were the case I would be a shoe in. But I don't believe in heaven.

I don't know for sure this time...