By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think you have to do to get to Heaven?

I am asking seriously here, just want to see what people honestly think.  

I know that I will get the typical jokesters, and then there will be those people who hate that I even asks.  That is all fine, I just want to see what you honestly in your heart of hearts think it is going to take for you to make it into Heaven when you die.  

You can post if you do not believe in heaven, that is fine, but I would really like to hear from those who do.  

You might think, why are you asking this on a gaming site?  Well, I am a gamer and I want to know what other people that I have a common ground in gaming think about other things that matter to me.

If you want to know what I personally think, if you care, then send me a message so that the thread does not get off topic. 

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

Didn't you already make a thread just like this?

Drive northeast of Cincinnati.

Directions:  http://tinyurl.com/2gcs6f

if your asking honestly, i actually don't know. but my personal opinion is that u dnt get into heaven by just going church, to be hoenst i dnt think church is THAT important, i think you have to do more then that or live in a certain way

and yes that is such a vague answer but thats all i got

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

If you are a really good gamer, you get to use a golden PSP to control the armies of heaven in order to fend off the dark legions from hell.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
If you are a really good gamer, you get to use a golden PSP to control the armies of heaven in order to fend off the dark legions from hell.

Why a golden PSP?  Is God hogging the Golden NDS again? 

@ids--which is silly b/c RTS is easier on the DS

You either have to be unaware of god and Christ, thus unable to either choose to embrace him or turn away from him

Or accept that he is there, accept that he gave his only son to die for you, try to love him and honor him everyday, even if you fall down sometime.
He knows you will not always be able to be a good Christian, but as long as you keep trying to be a work in progress he will welcome you home

And purgatory is a silly notion in my opinion.

@wow---kenny had to do that in south park

I'm in heaven every time my wife is on top of me.

So what do you win if your prefered console sells more than another?

-hey i was there yesterday...i mean